Quick A/N

Hi Guys,

I know that not many people will be reading my 1st one, but my uploads for Ness' smash story is a little behind, and my uploading schedule is a bit slow.

This story was supposed to be a one-shot for someone else, but I decided to keep the idea and turn it into its own story. 

If you want to recommend something for this story just message me, I'm available whenever, just please realize I live in LA, so if I don't respond, then I might be asleep, or busy. Again there might be no weekend updates, depending on if I want to or not.

Also, I need a new cover for this. I tried photoshop, and that failed. If someone can please do a cover for me I would greatly appreciate it. I'm not an artist. The best I can draw are stick figures. And extremely fat people. So basically stuff 4-year-olds draw.

I might do a one-shot book as well, I just need people to send in requests, then I'll start one. I have wanted to but I don't have the time. I barely have time for this.

Also this was originally gonna be Jeff and Tony instead of Claus and Ninten because the person who I was originally writing for liked JeffxTony more than ClausxNinten. There might be some places where jeff and Tony are being talked about instead of Claus and Ninten. Please let me know. Becuase in this story Jeff and Tony are married, and they moved to Italy to live their lives there. Don't ask I ran out of ideas. But they will appear later on in the story.

Ok thats everyhting you need to know. I might add more here, but anyway if you need someone to talk to, or have any ideas, please message me. Ok now off to the story.

Enjoy 😁👍