The sleepover part 2

Y/n: as soon as I hear the door bell ring I ran as fast as I could straight towards the front of the house and open the door.

"Y/N!" Gon screamed

"OMG GON YOUR EVEN CUTER IN PERSON AHH" I exclaimed

You quickly go run to gon and give him a hug spinning him around. Gon hides his face and your neck and tries to hide his blush.

"Ahm were here too ya know" leorio siad Rudely

You put gon down and look over to leorio, kurapika and killua. " Oh...my....god" you said while dramatically falling to the ground.

" y/n!" Kurapika said worriedly "AHHHH YOUR VOICE IS SO HOT" you said while covering your face. Kurapika couldn't help but blush at your choice of words.

Killua in the other hand stood there and couldn't move... " wow your much cuter than the picture..." he mumbled to himself Except you heard..

You quickly sat up to look at killua "KILLUA AHH WHYYYY" you said yelling

He quickly ran up to you "what did I do!! I'm so sorry!" Killua said trying to apologise " HOW ARE YOU SO HOT FOR A TWELVE YEAR OLD"

He blushed madly "stop that, it's embarrassing!!!!"

~~time skip~~

"Let's go to my room and watch a movieeee" (yes you have a tv in your room)

You took killua's hand and showed the boys to your room. You turned to see a stiff and red faced killua.

You chuckled a little witch made the boys smile in aww.

Once we reached my room I told them to sit anywhere.. leorio sat at my desk chair, kurapika sat on my bed and gon and killua waited to see where I sat.

" what movie do you want to watch?"

Killua pov:

' If I make her watch a horror movie then she'll get scared and hold onto me...'

" a horror movie" I said while smirking, she smirked back "I don't know what your planning but I'm really good with horror movies!" Y/n said

"Ok then let's watch IT" I said "Mkay" y/n responded

'It's been halfway way in the movie and gon was clinging onto y/n...' I could feel the jealousy rising through me but I held back.

Kurapika pov

I saw gon and y/n together.. gon was holding y/n I don't know why but I felt really jealous.. as soon as I was about to do something the door bell rang.

" who would come this late" said y/n annoyed

We all went down to see who it was and surprisingly it was hisoka and illumi..

"HOT DAMN" y/n screamed. I forgot that they were coming... I saw hisoka had a smirk on his face while y/n was staring at him almost about to faint.

Y/n pov

As soon as I saw hisoka I was so surprised! He was really tall and had his hair down! Last time I saw him on the picture he had his hair up.. I think he looks better with his hair down!

I realise that I was staring and his my face with my hands. I didn't even realise that gon, kurapika and killua were giving him death glares!

I saw next to hisoka was illumi! I ran and jump on illumi! He holds me while I hug him. He had an emotionless face but when I hugged him I swear I saw a little smile...

"We are watching the movie IT right now wanna finish it with us?"

They both nodded and we went back upstairs to my room...

By the end of the movie gon was asleep, I was braiding illumi hair while sitting on hisoka's lap, leorio was staring intensely at the end of the movie, kurapika was watching hisoka so he didn't do anything and killua was planning a funeral for illumi!

After the movie was done I asked "let's play a game!"

Hisoka smirked "how about truth or dare?" Hisoka said "sure" I replied

We woke up gon and all sat in a circle!  "I'll go first" killua said smirking...

Who and what will killua say and do? DONT FORGET TO COMMENT WHO YOU WANNA BE WITH. Ya Yeet