The sleepover part 4

Y/n pov

I woke up again but hisoka wasn't there. I looked around the room but didn't find anyone.

I thought they were down stairs so I got up and changed but once I started to take my clothes off I heard screaming coming from my closet.

I knew it was killua so I put my shirt back on and giggled. I slowly walked to my closet door and opened it to see a red faced killua.

Suddenly I heard an even louder scream as i watched killua push me to the side running through the door to my room. I headed down stairs to not see killua anywhere when I suddenly see him walk out of the bathroom.

I giggled again and walked up to killua. "Im sorry snowball I didn't know you were there" I said in a apologetic tone

"S-snowball?" He repeated "mhm your hair is white and soft like a snowball!" I answered

I saw his face turn a bright pink but I ignored it "where are the others?" I asked "they are hiding" he answered

I heard something come from underneath my couch "awww killuaaaa your ruined it!" I knew it was gon from his voice but before Killua could say anything, gon came out from under the couch.

"Anyways do you guys want breakfast?" I asked and they both nod there head "alright go get everyone else I'm going to make pancakes!!!" I demanded

The both nodded there head again and went off to find the others.

~~~~TIME SKIPPY~~~~

Gon and killua were still trying to find everyone. They had already found kurapika and leorio but they were still trying to find illumi and hisoka...

Kurapika and leorio were patiently waiting.. well kurapika was patient and leorio kept whining about how long it took to cook the pancakes.

Suddenly i felt warm arms wrap around me i could tell this person was tall so i assumed it was hisoka or leorio.

I wanted to be sure who it was so it turned around to see illumi.. I didn't except it to be him he always seemed so cold and emotionless..

I realised how close our faced were and turned back around to finish making the pancakes.

"The pancakes smell really good" an emotionless voice said it sounded like illumi before realising it WAS illumi.
He still had he hands around my waist but to my surprise his arms were holding me lightly and gently.

I suddenly heard a deep scary voice saying "i swear to god illumi if you dont let go of her i will kill you in your sleep"

Illumi let go of me and i turned around before noticing that it was killua that said those words.I was surprised, happy and sad at the same time.

"Looks like illumi has a soft spot for y/n~" hisoka mentioned.

"Ok the pancakes are ready everyone sit down" i said hoping they would obey me..

Who would you want to be with?? Comment who you prefer!!