Chapter 5 - Hype House

"Yo, Bryce, when did you get here," a tall, dark brown-haired boy said. He had a nose piercing and brown eyes. Following behind him was a girl with dirty blonde hair and a darker-skinned boy with black hair and a beard.

The boy with the noise piercing dabbed each of the sway boys after the darker-skinned boy did the same, and the girl just waved at each of them. Then the trio looked at me.

"Who's this?" the pierced boy asked, looking at me, questioning the boys. I was too scared to answer, so I just stood there and looked at him blankly.

"This is my girlfriend, Lilliana, but she goes by whatever variation of it you want," Bryce answered for me. He could sense that I was too nervous to answer.

I saw the pierced boy's face go from confusion to pure happiness. He ran over to me with a large grin on his face and lifted me into a tight hug.

"I'm Taylor. The boys told me all about you, the girl who's making Bryce such a simp. I thought they made you up. I am so happy to meet you," he says, putting me down.

I smile and then say, " I am happy to meet you too," giving him another hug. The blonde girl comes forward, hugging me.

"I'm Kellie. It's nice to meet you," she said, smiling at me.

"You too," I responded. The dark-skinned boy comes forward and hugs me. "I'm Nate," He says.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Nate," I say. "You too," Nate says.

As soon as I finished, I felt Bryce pull me close to him, and then drag me to the middle of the yard. "This is my girlfriend, Lilliana. She doesn't have social media, so she doesn't know who you guys are, so you have to tell her your name. Isn't she hot? I for sure pulled," he shouts with a smirk. I slap him on the chess for the remark that he made. Me doing so, just made him smile wider.

I turn towards them with my hand still around Bryce's waist, giving them an awkward smile. When I look around, I see everyone with huge smiles on their face. They all look happy to meet me.

Most people smile at me as they pass by, and I feel that nervous feeling goes away. They wanted to give me relief. A blonde boy and a black-haired boy shove a camera in our faces. Followed behind them were two girls who looked very dissatisfied with the boys.

"Is Bryce Hall a simp?" the black-haired boy asked.

"Yeah, when did Bryce Hall have a girlfriend?" the blond one asks.

I see Bryce laugh at the boy's antics, "This is Lilliana. We started dating about six months ago," he answers proudly.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys," I say nervously, facing them while hugging Bryce.

"You guys are making her feel flustered with the camera in her face, guys," the brown girl says, hugging the black hair boy's waist.

"Yeah, babe, stop it, we don't want to scare her off," the other girl says, hugging the blonde boy.

"Fine," the boys say, putting the cameras down.

"I'm Thomas, and this is my girlfriend Mia," he says, talking about the girl attached to his waist.

"Hi, as you know by now, I'm Lilliana," I smile.

"I'm Kouvr, and this is my boyfriend, Alex," the other couple said.

"It's nice to meet you guys," I responded. I see Bryce smile down at me. He loves it when I'm social because he is usually the social one.

"Hey, can you and the rest of the girls, can you guys get Liana a bathing suit," he said with a smirk looking at me. I shove his shoulder because he knows I hate wearing bathing suits in front of people.