Father Dear, Whatever Happened?

Yume was feeling increasingly frustrated; yes, she was happy for her little brother. His happiness is what she lived for. She just wished it didn't come about the way it did... Why couldn't everyone see how special Zu was – just the way he was? People put too much stock on quirks nowadays. Having a quirk was like you buying the love and acceptance of those around you, the ability to fit in and be normal.

At least that's how it was for me. I'll make sure Zu never has to rely on a quirk to be accepted, he already is everything he needs to be. I'll tear anyone down and bury them if they show him otherwise.

Which brought Yume to her second problem (first being keeping Zu from worrying about that brat Bakugo) her problem was currently the #1 hero. Izuku had explained how the quirk could be passed down, which means there were previous holders. Could it be that previous holders still have this aura as the quirk gets stockpiled? That was the only conclusion Yume could come to. The quirk is not only a good offense but a good defense; When Yume went to tamper with All Might's dreams there was a hidden shield protecting him. She could feel other entities in his mind keeping her out.

So bloody frustrating! Yume thought while she pulled on her hair, watching Izuku sleeping peacefully while dreaming about hero's and saving the day. If she couldn't tear him down directly... she would have to do so indirectly.

Tell me All Might, what is it you most fear? What is it you hold most precious to you?

Yume hummed and waved her hand in Izukus dream to adjust the direction it was going when she noticed his doubts and anxiety trying to creep in. He may live in hell, but in his dreams, that was her domain. She'll be damned if he gets less than a perfect sleep.

Hishashi, Inko, Bakugo, his teachers, his classmates, All Might.... It's all their fault. Yume thought bitterly, all their fault that my baby brother is as damaged as he is. The reason I fight off his terror's night after night.

Yume chuckled darkly, At least Hishashi is no longer a concern. I wonder how my sweet, lovely, little mother would think if she knew what happened to him? What will eventually happen to her?

Yume kept grinning, What would she think if she knew, that the one that has been supporting her and Izuku all these years... was me? Her long lost, abandoned, useless, freak of a nature, not dead, daughter? Yume thought sarcastically recalling the names her so called father and mother had so lovely bestowed upon her.

Yume wasn't that heartless tho, no... Truthfully Inko has known for years what happened to Hishahi. Why Yume was a wonderful daughter, every night for years she has showed an image her, a flash there, a long-winded video there. Inko knew, she was just too stupid and thought they were just dreams. How would she feel... if she knew... she's seen the death of her husband over and over again... Ha! How would she feel, if she knew, she already knows what her fate will be?

Inko murmured and groaned in her sleep tossing and turning as Yume watched on with a smile

~Tell her that her lonesome nights are over