Part one shadows?

Hey guys I love you all and if you ever need to chat my inbox is always open!

A small girl sat in a corner of the room her knees up to her chest looking down thinking of everything that hurts. Tears stained her face but as she heard a sudden noise in the room her head snapped wiping the tears that ran down her saddened face, looking at where the noise came from she realised the window that was once open now lay closed. She stood on her feet shaky as she grabbed onto wall for support.

Walking unsteadily to the front of the room walking around the objects in her way she approached the window to latch it on to make sure it didn't swing open to scare her once again but as she lifted her hand to put it on it was gone she looked all over the window thinking she was looking at the incorrect place for it; but nothing came up in her search.

So she gave up and walked to the door to leave but the door vanished in thin air but where was it? It can't of just vanished so as she approached where the door was she put her hands out in search of the door thinking it just turned invincible to her but nothing.

She long gave up looking for an exit to this white room so she walked back into her corner and sat down her knees back into the previous position waiting for something to happen she knows that this is never good when this happens. What would happen to this young girl? will she live? or die at the hands of what a ghost?

Hi guys I know short chapter I hope you enjoyed this and I am looking forward to updating maybe when somebody reads it?