Chapter 20

"Oh forgot to tell you." He said making me turn around to face him. "Tell me what sir?" I asked confused. "My father wants me to marry someone, so I'm being forced to marry you." He said. "What? My parents haven't told me about this." I said confused.

"They'll probably tell you later today." I explained. "I can't decline it?" I asked. "No." He said. I sighed before leaving the room and heading back down to the cafeteria.

"What's wrong?" June asked as she saw me walk in the kitchen with my head down. "I'm being forced to marry the CEO." I said sadly. "You're sad about that?" She asked confused. "We have a long past. We used to date and then he cheated on me. You know on my first day of being a dietitian he spilled the food all over me. As handsome as he might be, he's cold and rude." I explained. "I get where you're coming from." She said. "But, at least you're happy with JJ." I said teasingly.

"We arent dating yet." She blushed a little. "You blush at the thought of him, that's a sign." I said. "I hope we do." She said smiling. "I know you will." I said. "Yeah, yeah." She said rolling her eyes and walking to her station.

It was the end of the day and I was packing up the food. I was stopped when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said. "Hi Y/N how have you been?" It was my father. "I'm good, how are you?" I asked. "I am doing good. I called to tell you that you are getting married this weekend. You are marrying a good friend of mines' son. His name is Park Jimin." He explained. "He told me today." I said. "Oh do you two talk a lot?" He asked.

"No I work for him." I said. "Oh, well I have to go. Make sure to eat tonight." He said. "I will you too. Bye." I said and hung up the phone. I finished cleaning up and walked out of the cafeteria.

"Oh hey JJ." I said. "Oh you're still here?" He asked. "I'm just going home. Why are you still here?" I asked confused. "Jimin's making me work overnight to make up for the work I missed when I was with my family." He explained. "I have to marry him this weekend." I said. "Congrats." He said excitedly. "I'm not very happy about it. We've had a long history in the past and he's just plain cold and rude to everyone now." I said.

"History in the past?" JJ asked. "Yes we used to date, then he cheated on me like the 4th day in." I explained. "Oh I'm sorry." He said. "It's ok. Do you want any help?" I asked. "Oh no that's ok." "Seriously I'm not tired. I dont mind helping." I said fully awake. "If you really want to." After he said that I nodded and walked into his office.

"Ok so I had to type these papers up today, so can you do those while I plan out the next conference?" He asked. "Sure no problem." I got straight to work in typing up the sheets that I was given.

After a few hours I was 2/3rds of the way done. I started to feel sleepy but slapped myself lightly to stay awake. "Why are you still here?" I heard from the door. I looked up to see Jimin, "helping my friend out." I said if it wasnt obvious. "I'll take you home. Let's go." He said waiting for me to get up.

"No that's ok. I'm staying here until I finish typing these last couple sheets." I said holding up the three sheets of paper. "I told you we are leaving." He said in a demanding voice. "Ugh. Sorry JJ I would stay longer if this guy wouldn't interrupt." I said glaring at Jimin. "It's ok, I'll see you tomorrow." I hugged him and walked passed Jimin.

"How dare you hug another man." He said catching up to me. "Why do you care? We don't love each other, it's a forced marriage." I yelled. "I don't care, stay away from other men." He demanded. "JJ has a girl already, I dont have feelings towards him." I said angrily. "Just get in the damn car." Jimin said sitting in the driver seat.

"No I'm perfectly fine with taking the bus." I said crossing my arms. "It's raining, just get in." He said rolling down the passenger window. "I love the rain." I said and walked towards the bus stop. I stopped to lay in the grass and stare up at the night sky. Some raindrops would drop in my eyes making me clench them shut.