Chapter 29

I woke up feeling something heavy on my head. I tried pushing it off, but it was no use. I eventually got to squeeze my head out and sat up to see what was on top of my head. It was Jimin's head, I never thought his head was so big. Well, more like heavy than big.

When I moved my head from underneath his, it caused him to wake up. He opened his eyes rubbing them. "My head hurts." He said holding his head. "Yeah it was on top of mine. My head hurts too." I explained. "Oh hey baby didn't know you were here." He said. "Don't call me that." I said glaring at him.

"Then what should I call you?" He asked raising a brow. "Uh my name." I said obviously. "No I'll stick to baby." He said smiling. "Don't." I whined. We sat in silence for a few minutes until my stomach grumbled. "Are you hungry?" Jimin asked. "No." I shook my head. "Oh then it must be stomach pain." He said lifting up my shirt and placing his hand on my stomach. He gently caressed it, he knew how much I loved when he massaged my body.

"Ok it's all better now." I said pushing his hand away. "Now let me sleep." He said placing his head on my shoulder. I sighed just letting him sleep while I watch the tv.

After a few hours my shoulder started hurting, so I pushed his head off my shoulder. He groaned waking up at suddenly being moved. "Why cant I sleep in peace?" He asked annoyed. "My shoulder hurts, go sleep somewhere else." I said pushing him. "Fine then I'll lay on your lap." He said placing his head on my lap and looking up at me. "Ok shut your eues and sleep." I said a little weirded out at him staring at me.

"You look pretty from this angle." He said smiling at me. "Sleep or I'm leaving." I said. "I'll still follow you." He said. "No you won't." I quickly pushed him off my lap and ran to my bedroom, locking it behind me. Seconds later I heard a knock. "Jimin go away." I said annoyed.

"It's not Jimin it's Taehyung." I heard from the other side. "No It's not he's in the basement." I said not buying it. "Y/N you know that no one can imitate my voice." He said. I could tell the voice definitely belonged to Taehyung. I unlocked the door and opened it to see Taehyung and Jimin. Jimin smiled before hugging me.

"Thanks Tae." He said waving at Taehyung who gave a thumbs up. "Fuck you two." I said pushing Jimin off me. I walked to my bed and covered myself with my back facing Jimin. "Oh come on." Jimin said sitting on the bed next to me. "Can you just leave me be?" I asked just wanting to sleep. "Can I sleep with you? It'll let us both sleep well." He said trying to convince me.

"As long as you stop bothering me." I said. "I won't say a word." He said pretending to zip his mouth and lock it. "Ok fine." I said still not facing towards him. I heard shifting and then arms wrap around my waist, pulling me to a chest. He wrapped his legs around my upper thighs and snuggled his face in my hair. My stomach grumbled again, so Jimin put his hand in my shirt caressing my stomach.

I drifted off to sleep in deep thoughts. Why was he earlier cold and not wanting to talk and now he's all clingy and thoughtful? I was confused on why he keeps switching between the two and not just sticking with being affectionate or being cold.

The next morning I woke up alone in my bed. Luckily, I did because when I wake up with Jimin next to me it's very awkward. I got out of bed seeing something on the floor near the door. I got a closer look and saw Jimin sleeping on the floor. Why was he on the floor? He never rolls off of beds and I dont move in my sleep.

"Jimin wake up." I said kicking him. Well, he was blocking the door and I couldn't get out if he didnt move. He groaned waking up and holding his stomach where I had kicked him. "You don't have to be so mean." He said pouting. "Well, I can't get out of my room if you're blocking the door." I crossed my arms. "Now you can, go ahead." Jimin moved away from the door letting me out.

Once I walked down the stairs Taehyung and Olivia were sitting on the couch. "Oh hey guys." I waved at them. "Go get Jimin we are playing a karaoke game." Taehyung said. "Ok I'll go get him." I turned around and walked back to my room. Jimin was still laying on the floor, looking like he was trying to fall back asleep.

"Jimin wake up." I said pulling his leg a little. "What now?" He asked sitting up. "Tae said we are gonna play morning karaoke. He wanted me to get you to play too." I explained. "Fine." He said getting up and slowly walking out of my bedroom.

"Jimin's finally up." Taehyung said looking at the half asleep man in front of him. "You should've let me sleep longer." He said pouting. "We are just going to play a quick game, then you can go back to sleep all you want." Taehyung explained. Jimin sighed before sitting on the couch across from Taehyung and Olivia. "Sit." Jimin said patting the couch and looking at me.

It was Jimin's turn, he still looked really tired and still was in his pajamas. He started off the first part well and the second. But, within the last couple words he messed up and failed. He yelled in annoyance, he was really close to being able to get the point. "This is bullshit." He said throwing the microphone. "Calm down." I said hoping that he would stop being angry.

"Next time let me sleep." He said laying his head on my lap. "What are you doing?" I asked confused. "Sleeping." He said obviously and closed his eyes. "Go sleep in your bed." I pushed his head off my lap and pushed him off the couch. "I will sit on you." He warned. "No. You will lay on your bed and sleep. Go sit on Tae if you want to sit on someone." I crossed my arms annoyed.

"I warned you." He said getting up. "Don't you dare." I raised my feet near him so he wouldn't come closer. "You think that's going to stop me?" He asked raising a brow. "I'll kick you in the balls." I warned. He smirked walking closer to me.

Once he was close enough for me to kick him, I aimed and kicked him straight in the balls. "Yah I didn't think you'd actually do it." Jimin yelled in pain. "It's not like you'll need them anyways." I said glaring at him. "That still doesn't stop me." He said and quickly jumped on my lap.

"Get off you're heavy." I said trying to push him off. "No I'm sleeping." He said clinging onto me and resting his head on my shoulder. Now I know not to mess with him in the mornings. Well, I might as well just avoid him all the time from now on.

Authors note:

Hey guys, so I'm done being idiotic and the personal issue is mostly over. Anyways, I'll be posting on schedule every day from now on. Have a good day and Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate! 🎄