Love Letter (Kuroo X Fem!Reader)

Having sat at his desk for two hours, attempted around 18 different approaches, rewriting everything a million times, he groaned.

"I can't get it right!" Tetsuro grumbled to himself. "It has to be perfect."

Trying again, he crumpled the paper and threw it at the, already full, bin, the paper bouncing right back out and gathering with some others on the floor.

To: Kotaro Bokuto
From: Tetsuro Kuroo

Bro, I can't do it right! It just doesn't seem right, or it's too much! What should I do?

To: Tetsuro Kuroo
From: Kotaro Bokuto

Bro! How about you write her a letter every day and put it in her locker, secretly. It would intrigue her and also give her something to look forward to, Bro. You could also give her small presents!

To: Kotaro Bokuto
From: Tetsuro Kuroo

That's a great idea! Thanks, Bro!

To: Tetsuro Kuroo
From: Kotaro Bokuto

You're welcome, Bro!

The black-haired male cheered triumphantly having written his first letter.

'Dear (Y/N),
Seeing your smile makes my whole world stop,
Hearing your laugh makes my whole day bright.
It's such a delight seeing you,
It's such a delight knowing you.
I am grateful for the gods who have given me you,
For without you, my whole world would be blue.
Love,
Your secret admirer."

The following day, the male had successfully slipped the letter in her locker unseen and made his way to class.

He sat at his desk, reading through his notes when he heard a cheerful voice cheer his name.

"Kurooooo~" She cheered, standing in front of his desk.

He immediately stood and wrapped his arms around her, as per their usual greeting.

"Good morning, (Y/N)." He ruffled her hair.

"I got a letter in my locker. It's weird." She scratched her cheek.

The male raised an eyebrow. "Well? What's it say? Who's it from?"

Though he knew, he still asked.

"It says it's from a secret admirer. Wanted to ask if you saw someone put it in my locker?" The girl wondered.

The male shook his head, his bed head hair swaying as he did.

"Nope." He muttered.

~~~

Over the next few weeks, there had been more letters, some of which contained small gifts.

(Y/N) had gotten a silver necklace with star and moon charms in a letter that claimed she was like the stars, not always seen, but they were just as bright.

She had also received a box of chocolates with a letter which stated she was just as sweet as them.

The following gift she received was a gold bracelet with a heart. In the letter, he wrote how his heart belonged completely and only to her.

After that, he had given her a set of sun earrings and stated that she could outshine the sun.

She appreciated every gift and decided if he put the effort in, she could at least wear the accessories and thank him like that since she was still unaware of who the secret admirer was.

~~~

"Something new from the secret admirer?" The black-haired male asked as she walked into the classroom.

She nodded, a smile on her face. "Earrings!"

"They're so pretty! He has great taste." He chuckled.

"He really does! Everything he gives me is adorable. Not necessary, but adorable. I just wish I knew who he was, I want to thank him. And, if he is who I hope he is, I'd accept him in a heartbeat." She said, admiring her bracelet.

"Oh? You like someone?" He teased, poking her side.

"Don't pester, I won't tell!" She giggled, feeling the movement of his fingertips.

"Don't tickle me, Kuroo." She warned, crossing her arms over her chest.

He just laughed, throwing his hands up in surrender.

~~~

Reading over the note, the (h/c) haired girl smiled widely. She ran to her classroom and slapped her hands on her friend's desk.

"Very excited, I see. What's going on?" He asked.

"He told me to meet him. After school by the sakura trees." She stated.

"He'll finally reveal himself and confess, huh?" The male teased.

She stuck out her tongue and sat in her seat as the teacher walked in.

~~~

Standing by the sakura trees, (Y/N) nervously looked around her surroundings.

A tap on her shoulder caused her to startle and turn. Her expression turned confused as her gaze set on her friend.

"Kuroo?" She voiced.

He handed her a very familiar envelope. She accepted quickly and opened it.

'Dear (Y/N),
I know I may not be the one you had thought I'd be,
But know I don't need nor want your pity.
I love you and have since the day we met,
The fortunate day caused by our pets.
Love,
Tetsuro Kuroo'

You smiled at the memory. Your dogs had played together at the park and didn't want to leave without the other, then finding out you had classes together the following day.

You looked up at the male again, seeing him hold a bouquet of pale pink peonies.

"I didn't want to use the typical rose to show that I love you. Instead, I used the flower that means 'most beautiful' which made me think of you." The black-haired male spoke with a faint blush on his cheeks as he scratched his cheek and looked in another direction.

(Y/N) gladly accepted the flowers, giving them a quick sniff before leaning up and kissing the males cheek.

She smiled, her cheeks covered in a vibrant red hue as he finally looked at her.

"I love you, too, stupid." She said, softly flicking his forehead.

AhHhHhH! I made this so fluffy and wholesome! How? I'm amazed?! I'm usually terrible at fluff, I'm best at angsty stuff! Anyway, hope you liked my little story and continue reading!