Attention (Kozume X Fem!Reader)

You and him live together, you're adults

(Y/N) P.O.V.:

You sat in the living room, scrolling through your feed. You were bored since your boyfriend was playing video games.

'What can I do to get his attention?' You wondered, peeking towards his gaming room.

You peeked through the slightly open door, seeing the dark room, that gets lit up by the occasional light from his game.

You scrolled through your TikTok, quite a normal thing for you to do when he was playing, when you saw an interesting one.

A boy was at his desk, playing something on his computer and a girl sits on his lap.

'I could try that. I'll get cuddles, but he'd still be able to play.' You smiled, cheering very quietly.

You walked into his gaming room, placing your phone on a drawer unit, you pressed record on the TikTok.

You walked up to your boyfriend, lifting his left arm, climbing underneath it and sitting on his lap. You wrapped your arms and legs around his waist and placed your head on his shoulder.

"Am I playing too much?" He asked, kissing your head quickly.

You nodded.

"Do you want cuddles?" He wondered.

You nodded again, lifting your head and kissing his cheek softly.

"I'll just finish this game, okay?" He questioned.

"You can continue playing, I'll just stay here." You muttered, laying your head back on his shoulder.

"Okay. But if you want proper cuddles, let me know. I'll finish the game." He smiled.

"Okay~" You smiled.

There was a few seconds of silence.

"Shut up, Kuroo, at least I have a girlfriend!" He growled.

"Was he being mean?" You asked.

"Just his usual self," Kenma mumbled.

"Who you playing with? Just Kuroo?" You asked.

"No, Bokuto is here, too. Though he's being quiet since Akaashi is asleep next to him." Kenma mumbled.

"Simp." You laughed.

Kenma giggled quietly before speaking. "He said 'You can't talk, you just sat in your boyfriend's lap for attention.'"

"Well, unlike you, I actually simp for my boyfriend. You simp for your crush." You spoke into the microphone.

"He woke Akaashi when he was yelling to you," Kenma mumbled.

"Oop-" You laughed. "Is he in his emo mode now?"

"No, Akaashi told him it wasn't his fault," Kenma spoke.

You nodded, placing your head back down on his shoulder. You turned your head to the side to observe your boyfriends face. You noticed the glance he threw at you before a small smile grew on his face.

"You're so handsome, Ken~" You cooed, poking his cheek.

You noticed him freeze slightly before he frowned. He wrapped his arms around you tighter and squeezed you.

"You distracted me and I died." He whispered.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled, frowning.

His frown deepened.

"Is Kuroo making fun of you?" You asked.

As he nodded, you took his headset off his head and put it on your own.

"Kuroo." You stated.

"Eh? Kenma, is she mad?" He asked.

"I took his headset Kuroo. Why are you making fun of Kenma when you can't even get a girlfriend, nor make her stay, that will call you handsome and ask for attention and cuddles and kisses and hugs. Kenma managed to, even with being socially awkward. Stop being mean to him." You spoke.

"Hahaha (Y/N)-chan! That's hilarious!" Bokuto laughed.

"You can't talk either, Bokuto. Unless you confess to Akaashi, you're the exact same thing." You stated.

"(Y/N), Bokuto doesn't have his headset plugged in," Kuroo whispered.

"Please please please tell me Akaashi already left so I don't have to die?!" You exclaimed.

"Bokuto-San? You like me?" You heard the quiet and calm voice of Akaashi.

"Uhm... I'm going to end the call guys, I'll talk later. Bye." Bokuto yelled.

You heard a quiet beep, signalling that he had hung up.

"Bokuto hung up." You mumbled.

Kenma took the headset back, placed it on his head and spoke.

"Kuroo, I'm going to go. Bye." Kenma spoke, closing the game and ending the call.

"I'm sorry." You whispered.

"Don't worry, (Y/N). It'll end out okay. Akaashi likes Bokuto, too. They'll finally stop pining for each other." Kenma mumbled.

You nodded, cuddling further into Kenma.

"(Y/N)?" You heard his voice.

You hummed, picking your head up to look at him.

"Kiss?" He mumbled.

Ahhhhh, so fluffy and adorable! I'm dead. Anyway, just wanted to write this since I'm a big simp for Kenma. Hope you liked ittttt!