6.

Dominik lay in bed tucked in as she watched Grandma tuck in Natasha, Her green eyes getting greener by the hour. 

"My precious, Grandaughter." Grandma cooed caressing her face. "Night girls."  She quickly dozed off to sleep as she shut off the lights and closing their bedroom door. Dominik waited a couple of hours, making sure everything was silent and that grandma was snoring. She quietly got herself out of bed and walked toward her bedroom door. Sliding out she activated her contacts to night vision mode. 

"Why is this scarier than it sounds..." Dominik whispered her breath shaky from trying to walk down the hall. She put her ear to Grandma's room door and made sure she was still snoring,"Phew...Alright, Dominik, You can do this." She got down on the floor on all fours and slowly opened the door as she crawled inside. She spotted a suitcase in the closet that was stacked with books. She quietly made her way over and flipped through them quietly hoping the codes were in the pages. While picking up a book a small sack fell over with their broken apart communicators. "I knew it was you..." She whispered tucking them in her pajama pocket. She finally came upon a red journal and inside there were the same symbols as on the trunk padlocks. "One of these is the code." She smiled taking a picture with her contacts. "But just to be sure." She whispered slowly ripping the page out and waited to make sure she didn't wake grandma. She quietly but quickly crawled out and closed the door behind her and let out a sigh of relief once she was out in the hallway. She stood up and began walking back to her bedroom when suddenly a bat swung across her face knocking her on the floor. "Ngh!" Dominik groaned holding her face as her contacts struggled to keep focus until they shut off.

"Grandma doesn't like it when we sneak at night," Natasha said, her eyes glowing green as she held a mini bat. 

"Nat, It's me!" Dominik gulped slowly standing up. "You were right from the start. Grandma was suspicious and-" Natasha swung at her but Dominik took a step back before she could. "Quit it, Nat!" She warned holding onto the staircase railing. Natasha smirked and let go of the bat as she held her hands out in surrender. "Thank you..." She sighed. "Lets-" Natasha aimed her right arm at her foot as she shot an electric dart out her watch and into her leg causing Dominik to tumble down the stairs. 

                           The next morning Raymond got ready for the day and headed downstairs for breakfast when he saw Mike. He was sat next to the fridge eating all the leftovers from last night, "Mike? Is everything-" Mike scattered to his feet and stared at Raymond with greener eyes than yesterday and an evil look. 

"Dominik already made a mistake in looking into things that weren't her business," Mike spoke in a controlled voice as he tilted his head slightly. "Would you wish to join her?"

"N-no..." Raymond said taking a step back. "Mike, Come with me to see...a friend." He said to not raise suspicion, he had decided that he was gonna go down to the station and see Dave. 

"I'm fine here..." Mike smiled. "But you go see that friend! The more the merrier, that's what grandma always says..." Raymond nodded grabbing his jacket while Mike returned to eating the leftovers. He locked the door behind him and stood back trying to keep calm, but it was beginning to get tough. 

"Dave. Dave can help." He huffed.

                      Dominik suddenly jerked awake finding herself still at the bottom of the stairs, her temple bleeding from the stricken force she was hit with. She tried turning on her contacts but there was no use they were busted. "Ugh!" She screamed punching the floor in frustration. 

"Morning Dominik!" Natasha said cheerily as she jumped in front of her, she had a bowl of green cereal. "Did you have a nice fall?"

"Nat, Please-" Natasha skipped away leaving Dominik still on the floor, Her left leg was numb from the electric shock as she tried to stand. She used the stair railing to lean on while she gathered energy to climb up the stairs.

"Dominik, Darling let me-"

"No! Leave me alone!" Dominik warned putting her arm out so she wouldn't get near. "I don't need anything from you."

"But grandma is here to -"

"I know what you are!" Dominik talked back. "You are not our Grandma." Grandma began to laugh hysterically and then quickly changed her emotion to a serious face. It made Dominik feel slightly intimidated.

"Darling, Listen here. Your sister and I are going to a little get together." She smirked. "You don't mind being alone?" 

"You're not taking my sister anywhere." Dominik threatened.

"Well, I wanna go with grandma!" Natasha overheard coming from the kitchen wearing a green dinosaur onesie. 

"I-Ill take you to the park!" Dominik spat out not thinking if it would work or not. "T-than grandma...can make dinner." 

"And will you eat it?" Grandma said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes..." Dominik said in a defeated voice. 

"Alright. Natasha, Stay here." Grandma ordered. "I'll go to get together and then we feast!"

"Yay!" Natasha clapped and they watched her leave out the door and lock it. Dominik hopped up the stairs as Natasha followed and humming. "So when are we going to the park?" 

"After this game." Dominik groaned hopping into their bedroom. "It's a sit and holds still game. Sit on your bed." Natasha obediently sat on her bed while Dominik pulled a suitcase from under her own bed. She opened it revealing a small bazooka type gun with rope a the ammo. "Now close your eyes," Dominik instructed picking up the gadget and aiming it at Natasha. She pulled the trigger launching a rope trap tieing her up from the neck down. 

"Ugh!" Natasha screamed trying to come loose. "Wait till Grandma hears about this!"