9.

Dominik sat on the couch while the Paramedic stitched the cut on the side of her head and was bandaged up. Dave had ordered his team to remove the boarded up windows and doors that Grandma had put up. Mike and Natasha were being pulled out on a gurney outside to the ambulance.

"What's gonna happen to Nat and Mike?" Raymond asked Dave. "Are they gonna be okay?"

 Dave sighed and sat across from Both of them. "Both Mike and Natasha have had excessive amounts of Scopolamine in their bodies. Not so much Mike, But he has been beaten quite a bit. Natasha on the other hand needs to get her system cleaned from that stuff." David explained with a heavy heart. Both Dominik and Raymond were saddened for a minute. "But they're gonna be just fine, Kids." He smiled reassuring them. "You did a great job, Dominik. Handing this on your own was no simple task, But you did it." Dominik smiled feeling very accomplished when the officers dragged grandma outside in the net.

"You Brats! You ugly little brats!" Grandma yelled as she was pushed into the back of the van."This will not be the last time you will see me! I'll get my revenge!" She cried as the van drove away. 

Dave sighed and turned back to Dominik, "She's gonna be put away for a long time. Same secure secret prison Leon is in." He glanced at Raymond for a second, Raymond turned away."I better get going, I need to sign some papers and make sure this case comes to a close." He stood up followed by Dominik and Raymond outside. "I'll keep you updated!" He said getting in his car. 

                        The next day Dominik woke up early to head over to the hospital to visit Natasha and Mike. She waited in the hospital lobby until visiting hours started and decided to look around the gift shop. She looked at the little get well figurines when she spotted Raymond in the lobby with a bouquet of flowers. She smiled and decided to buy Mike a Get Well bear before going up to Raymond.

"Are those for someone special?" Dominik spoke sitting next to him.

"Heh oh, These?" Raymond blushed slightly. "I thought maybe Nat-"

"You like her don't you?" Dominik chuckled playfully elbowing him.

"We're just..." Raymond sighed. "I messed up the first time we met...And now I-"

"Visiting Hours has begun." The guard announced. Dominik and Raymond went into the elevator to the fourth floor where Mike and Natasha's room was. 

"Hope isn't all lost, Ray." Dominik smiled. "You two would be a dynamic couple, of course, if you two actually want to date each other, But Mike and I are Number 1!" Dominik added with a wink. Raymond chuckled as they headed to Mike and Natasha's room. "Knock, Knock!" Dominik entered. 

"Dominik!" Natasha smiled sitting up from her bed. The green from her eyes had completely disappeared and Mike's injuries were healing up nicely. "I'm so happy to see you!" Dominik hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry about-"

"It wasn't you, Nat." Dominik shushed. "It was that old hag. So it's no one's fault but hers." Natasha smiled and nodded. Dominik turned to Mike's bed and attacked him with a hug and kisses. "I've missed my Mikey Bear!"

"Ow, Ow I've missed you to Domi Bear!" Mike chuckled. "Yo, Ray."

"We need to teach you how to defend yourself, Bro." Raymond chuckled. "But when you get better." He winked. "We all need a sparring partner."

"Hey! Come on..." Mike mumbled. Raymond approached Natasha and pulled up a chair next to her bed. 

"You practically saved us," Natasha spoke when Dominik and Mike's smooching was getting a little too much. She quickly pulled the curtain separating his side of the room from hers,"Anyway, I want to say Thank you, Without you, Dave would have never found out. Good Job."

"Nat..." Raymond sighed. "I didn't do it because it's a job. I did it because I actually-"

"-GOOD MORNING!" Dave entered carrying 50 balloons and bumping into Raymond through the curtain. "How is everyone?" 

"Doing great, Dave." Natasha chuckled watching Dave let the balloons rise to the ceiling. 

"No one ever lets me finish.." Raymond mumbled to himself. 

"Oh, Raymond. Didn't see you there!" Dave chuckled. Raymond sarcastically smiled and offered his seat to Dave while he sat on the edge of Nat's bed. 

"I have great news!" Dave said taking a seat. "We upgraded your communicators and they should now be unbreakable!"

"That's great!" Dominik applauded. 

"Now, Maria Beldeva, also known as Grandma." Dave sighed. "Has now been locked away in a non-existent hole along with other criminals."

"That's a relief." Mike smiled, his head leaning on Dominik's shoulder.

"You all did excellent work." Dave praised. "Now, Rest up. We received a case early this morning. One that you may find Musically interesting." He chuckled. 

"We will definitely take it!" Natasha answered. 

"Once the doctor says you can, My dear girl." He promised. "For now, Rest. Say, Whose hungry? I got apple pie-"

"-No!" Both girls gagged.