Chapter 5 - Better than Ever!

[A/N: Okay so I finally got around to writing another part, I don't know how good it's going to be considering I haven't written in ages but I hope you enjoy it! Please leave your suggestions or opinions in the comments, it would be greatly appreciated!!! Okay so this part is in Hermione's POV and takes place 2 weeks after Hermione and Ron got together! Enjoy :) ]

2 weeks had passed since Ron had admitted his feelings for Hermione, and it had been the best 2 weeks of her life. She had never had a boyfriend before, as it was difficult to find anyone who would put up with her stubborness and wit. Ron insisted, however, that these were his favourite things about her. Any doubts that her mind would conjur up were put to rest by Ron and his constant reassurance of his love for Hermione. And she loved that. She loved the feeling she got when she saw him, she loved the way he would smile everytime she told him that she loved him, she loved the way Ron would intertwine their fingers whenever they held hands, but most of all she loved him. And he loved her. And they were happy.

"So do you think you could help me with my Muggle Studies paper this afternoon?" Ron asked Hermione as they walked hand in hand through the corridors of Hogwarts. 

"Haven't you started it yet?' Hermione responded. Ron shot her a look. "Oh right... of course you haven't!" Hermione said giggling, "Fine... I'll help you."

"Thanks Hermione, you're a bloody life saver!" Ron exclaimed, pulling her into a tight bear hug. She hugged him back and they stayed that way for a while, just standing with their arms wrapped around each other in the middle of a hallway. Until they heard somebody cough behind them. Hermione jumped.

"I do believe you two are supposed to be in class at this current time." Proffessor Snape said expectantly. Hermione blushed and immediately started to grovel and apologise, but Snape cut her off. "I will let it slip this one time considering it is your first instance of tardiness Miss Grainger, however for you Mr Weasley, you have 1 weeks detention." Snape said grumpily.

"Aww but sir, you gave me detention last week! I have to have SOME spare time!" Ron complained.

"Don't talk back to me, you are lucky i'm not taking points off of gryffindor house for your bad attitude! Now get to class before I change my mind!" He snapped.

The two quickly ran off towards their potions class blushing. "Oh my gosh I've never been in trouble like that before it was such a rush I was so close to getting a detention oh my gosh my heart is racing" Hermione said without breath. Ron laughed and shook his head at her. "What?" Hermione asked blushing even more, thinking she had done something wrong. She didnt like to be laughed at.

"Nothing," Ron responding still laughing, "You're just cute is all." This made Hermione blush even MORE. She was sure that she was looking like a tomato at this point, but she just laughed along with him. He just made her so happy! He kissed the top of her head and they walked into class.

[A/N: Okay so idk if that was any good or not but I can't really think of much to write about, I have a big plot twist coming up soon but I need a few filler chapters so if you could leave any suggestions that yuo have in the comments it would be greatly appreciated :) Okay bye I will try not to forget to write again!]