: 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

final chapter boyos, strap in.

a few years later...

" KATSUKI! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! " y/n tapped her foot impatiently. "oooh.. daddy's in trouble." the four year old giggled, hiding behind her brother as they both watched in anticipation. "what?" he asked, his fluffy hair peaking out from behind the doorway. "did you tell misa and aran that we're naming the baby mac and cheese?" she asked, clearly exasperated.

he drew his brows together, shaking his head as he crouched down next to his two children. "who told you we were naming the baby mac and cheese?" both misa and aran smiled, "uncle kam."

as much as y/n wanted to slam her head into the wall, she told herself it wasn't good for the baby. "guys, we're not naming the baby mac and cheese." he couldn't fight off the small smile on his face as he patted both of their heads. "what are you naming it then?" aran asked, his head tilting to the side.

"caterpillar!" misa shouted, thrusting her fist into the air. "no, misa! let's name it ground zero, like daddy!" aran protested, mimicking the now pro hero's explorations.

y/n and bakugou looked at each other with wide eyes, shaking their heads in unison. "i've gotta go to work. can you take the kids to mina and kyouka's?" she asked, slipping her jacket on. he nodded and gave her a high five, since their children saw it as the end of the world if they even hugged. "bye guys! i'll see you in a little bit, be nice for aunt mina okay? and tell her to give me my tupperware back!" she blew a kiss to her children and shut the door behind her. god, when did i start to sound like a soccer mom? she laughed inwardly. she glanced down at her ring and smiled a bit. long before this. she answered her own question.

and so she got in the car, resting her hand on her stomach, and shouldn't be prouder.