25. Friends with an S

P O L A R O I D S

P O L A R O I D S

WALKING INSIDE WHERE hundreds of celebrities stood, Y/N clasped her hands together, letting them rest over her lower abdomen. She looked around for any familiar faces when she only saw Louis who seemed confused and lost as well. Taking a deep breath, the girl had no other choice but to join him in the corner.

"Any idea where Millie went?" She asked and laid her hand on his shoulder.

He jumped, startled. Louis looked at her, shaking his head. "I don't even know where to go or what to do. I'm as lost as you are."

"Well, that's unfortunate."

A minute later while Y/N turned her head to the sides, searching for her dear friend, Louis spoke, "Listen, about the other night. I was — "

"This is not the right time to talk about it, Louis."

"There you two are! I want you to meet the Stranger Things cast!" Millie appeared with a few people their age or a little less, "And the IT cast, too, of course!" They both heard a curly haired boy that somehow gave the girl a vintage vibe.

Then, the next thing they knew, a lot of them stood there, smiling at each other with their lips almost reaching their eyes. Y/N was absolutely star-strucked. She knew exactly who they were the moment she saw them all. Only Louis didn't know how to react. With a painful amount of awkwardly laughing, they both have successfully composed themselves.

"Y/N L/N. It's so nice to meet you!" She said and they all chuckled, "Nice to meet you, too!" they said in unison.

"Louis Partridge," the boy said. They all nodded and did the same as they did to Y/N.

"We're like the only teens here," Sophia said and laughed.

"Oh, and just in case you guys didn't know, I'm Sadie Sink!"