27. Exposed

P O L A R O I D S

P O L A R O I D S

JUST LIKE THAT, Louis and Y/N danced together freely without any care in the world. The thin fabric of her pink dress would sway under the lights as her eyes dazzled making it harder for the boy to think so much about how things would be if he had found her instead of Renza.

"Mind if we cut in?" Renza appeared and questioned as she let go of her grip on June.

Y/N pulled a smile, "No. Not at all!" She answered in a breathy voice.

The girl grabbed Louis as he gave Y/N one last glance before leaving with his partner.

Minutes later after watching one another back and forth, Y/N saw Louis and Renza stop. She didn't take her eyes off them. She couldn't. The girl spotted her slowly leaning into the boy. Her eyebrows started to knit witnessing this happen before her eyes. Swallowing her spit, she stopped when their lips met. From that moment, the music started to distort until it faded.

Y/N's lips parted, losing her interest in the party. She turned to look away, but no matter how she tried to fix her gaze on something else, the image of Louis and Renza wouldn't leave.

"Is there something wrong?" June asked from the sudden act of the girl who stopped dancing.

She shook her head, "No."

"I think we should take a picture to post on Instagram. You know? For memories?" he questioned.

Y/N took a deep breath. She has had enough of this guy. The anger inside her started to boil her blood, giving her the desire to make a sudden outburst. He gave her his phone, but as soon as he did, she rolled her eyes and shoved it aggressively on his chest.

"Stick it up your ass. I'm done being your clout booster," she said. He did a funny look.

"What? You think I'm stupid? You're an open book! I'm saying this now and I will never regret it. I'm done with you. Keep your phone. You're lucky, I would've done worse." Y/N said and turned around to leave.