Chapter - 13 - Drop

(A/n: I'm really sorry for the long wait but I was kinda having a writers block and exams are stressing me out. Thank you to the ones that waited patiently for this chapter. Hope you like this one 😅)

Trigger Warning : Knife play, blood, safeword usage, dom drop, slight mentions of sex, choking, lots of sadness 😢

Previously: Jungkook gasped as he saw Yoongi coming towards him with a dangerous object in his hand.

" NO but you said I could rest after that. " Jungkook cried knowing he was only going to be tortured more.

" Oh baby you can rest. I'll be the one doing the work this time." Yoongi smirked as he ran his fingers along the cold blade of the knife.
----------------------------------------------

Jungkook screamed as he felt a sharp pain on his ankle. He had laid down unable to cope with the exhaustion. He looked down and saw blood seeping out of the little cut.

Yoongi was looking at him with a dark and dangerous look. A smirk tugged at the side of his mouth as he experimently flicked his wrist and opened another cut on his opposite ankle which was followed with a piercing scream.

"Please hyung please stop..... i can't.....take anymore...."

The older shifted on top of him and the younger screamed and thrashed in his bonds as the dominant one slashed his stomach, revelling in the way the blood dripped from the wound.

Taehyung watched with the pair with a horrified expression painting his face.

His Jungkook. His angel. Now broken and bleeding. How dare they?

HIS Jungkook.

He could only watch as more cuts were inflicted upon the younger and flinch everytime he screamed. He felt the tears running down his face more quickly and hung his head. As soon as he heard a shrill scream, his defences broke.

"Red" he whispered brokenly.

Everything stopped at that precise moment. He felt strong arms wrapping around him and he broke down. The room was deafeningly silent and he watched with teary eyes as Yoongi untied the youngest and noticed Jungkooks concerning look towards him.

Taehyungs wrists and ankles were unchained and he stumbled onto the ground. Jimin whispered soothing words into his ears but it was like he lost his senses. He couldn't hear anything and he felt numb. He could make out a silhouette of a petite figure darting across the room towards him and he flinched violently and fell backwards as the figure reached him.

He vaguely registered Jungkooks worried gaze and his soft voice telling him everything was fine, and that he was not hurt.