Chapter one

Betty's POV

We had just been notified that Southside High closed down.  That meant Jughead was coming back.  I would normally be happy but not after we broke up.   That also meant that Toni Topaz would be back.  Toni and I used to be BFFs up until I found out that she and Jughead were seeing each other behind my back.  Long story short, Toni and Jughead are dating, I am depressed, Veronica broke up with Archie for not telling anyone that Toni and Jughead were seeing each other, Veronica and Cheryl are dating, and on top of all that there is a killer on the loose.

After a week or two, Cheryl throws a party at Thistlehouse and forces me to go saying I need to be more social and meet new people.  When I arrive at Thistlehouse I lock eyes with Jughead and then Toni.  I stay in the corner with V and Cheryl.  They keep saying I should go ask out Sweet Pea(one of the Serpents).  I keep saying no and no. 

"We all know you like him, Betty". Cheryl says in the most soothing voice.  "I-I can't date him without seeing Antionette and Forsythe". I say as I start to cry in V's arms.  "Betty, you like him he likes you and you should be together," Veronica says while wiping my tears.  

"Cheryl do you have an extra room I can stay in for tonight?" I ask with a shaky voice.  "Of course my sweet cousin."  Cheryl and Veronica take mo to the room that Polly stayed in when she was here.  I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the soft memory foam pillow. 

A\N 

Sorry, it was a short chapter. 280 words.