Meeting The Crew

Dani's POV:

It's today! I'm flying off to Korea and I will be attending my first ever concert. I'm going to watch my ultimate group Blackpink perform live! I finally saved enough money to go fly and watch them perform. I'm going to Korea with my 8 best friends... I know 8 is quiet a lot but who cares? I think I should introduce them huh?

So first we have Nils. She is basically the mother of this whole group. She may seem sweet on the outside but one wrong move and you'll get your head chopped off. Her passion encompasses her whole being and surrounds her in a glow of warmth which acts a beacon of comfort.

Next is Zar. She's what we call the 'guinea pig' of the group. She's like the older sister in the group. But don't get her mixed up, she's the chill sister too. You want anything, she gotchu, need to spill some tea? She's basically a bank vault but instead of Cash, it's secrets. Although chill, it's best not to anger her or you'll end up deceased. 

Then we have Miirs. We call her Reincarnated Demon. Cause one wrong move and you're dead. But she does care for all of us. I remember when I came out as bisexual she sent me 5 long paragraphs but I know she's just looking our for me. And she did, anytime the bullies come to attack, she protects us by killing them. Her glittering heart of gold is armored in a hard steel because a gem that precious requires protection.

Following her is Natty. She's as if she's on steroids. She is always in a happy mood and to be honest.... She's my crush. She's so cute, beautiful and so sweet. No other person made me fall in love more than her.

Then following her is me! I'm Dani. I was the only boy of the group until about 2 years back when I decided to follow my heart. I transitioned from a male to a female and I'm happy about it. It was the best choice ever. I was and still am bisexual. All my friends have been the best and they all supported me all the way. I mean... Miirs was a little against it but she still supported me.

That's the older line, now time to the younger ones. We gonna start it off with Sarah. She is one of the bank vaults of our group because well, she has a debit card and we all don't except for another one but we don't use her card often. We appreciate the gesture but we feel guilty so instead we pay together. I knew Sarah for a very long time. Since we were kids practically. 

Next we have Syah. She's the quiet one of the group but she will always listen to you if you have a problem. She, Nils and Nick always play their game which I myself do not know but they're enjoying themselves so I'm happy. Syah is very very smart not going to lie. She's also the chameleon of the group. Why? One second she blend in with Nick and Nils to game, then she will be wit Sarah and Miirs learning and being smart but also sometimes with me, Nils, Zars and Siha fangirling about KPOP.

Speaking of Siha, she's next. Siha is basically me, Miirs and Zars compacted into a body. She is funny, relatable, sarcastic but is always helping. No matter what she'll try her best to help you when you need it. Remember about the second bank vault? She's it. But somehow, she gets away with paying it. She's like your parents when eating out with other parents. She'll excuse herself to go to the bathroom but she'll actually go and pay for our meal. Also her nick name within our group is Cracc Head 2.0 because well, I'm the original cracc head and she feeds of my craziness.

Last but not the least, we have Nick. She's the gamer girl and business minded intellectual of the group. At 15 she is already helping her parents at her own cafe and we can't be more proud of her. She practically games 24/7 in her spare time when she isn't working. She's the baby of the group because well, she's the youngest of the bunch.

Dani's POV:

Well now you've met the crew. I'm happy to be able to call them friend for the past 4 years. We're basically family now. Although we have all walked on our own paths, we all still have each other's back and we're all supportive of each other. No matter what, our bond will never be broken. We all assumed 2 years ago during our graduation we would all have broken up and forgotten on another but as soon as 'Friends Forver/Graduation' started to play, we all cried and we all promised one thing... "No matter what, we will always be together till the end".

Graduation (Friends Forever) - Vitamin C