OUR FIRST KISS

Tae POV

Late night stroll on the beach with bare legs, sand at times getting stuck in between my toes tickling me, resulting in me ending up giggling. Hand in hand with my big fat crush of long time that I even forget when I first started having a crush................

Don't know if he likes me or not, but the little antics like buckling my shoes wiping my mouth with the pad of his thumb while I messily eat always makes my heart go wild and all boom boom . This has always given me the slightest tincy vincy hope of him loving me back but, nonetheless being the scary cat I never had the courage to confess. Thinking of this makes me sigh......................

JK POV

Here I am walking on the shore intervening my calloused hand (being a boxer has its perks as well as downside) with his smooth delicate salaciously long fingers, occasionally him giggling making it the best music for my ears which I could hear forever .

If only he knows that I'm totally in love with him since the first time I met him. Yes, I'm talking about Kim taehyung the most ethereal beauty not only by looks but also he is an angel by heart as well. He is the love of my life I can't imagine a life without him but then I'm really not sure if he loves me back or not, there are certain moments which actually makes me think that he too likes me back like the time when he eats like a cute adorable kid all messy and I would lean so close to him on purpose to see his reaction and wipe those food spills on his soft delicate naturally cherry coloured pillowy lips which are softer than the rose petals (which I always wanted to taste) with my thumb and to my delight it always makes him all flustered, causing a pinkish red hue to dust over his pearl coloured breed cheeks, always a mesmerizing sight to watch. Oh god! how much of a beauty he is ................

I really can't wait to make him all mine. You might wonder why I haven't confessed yet, when I love him so much it's all because I'm just afraid, what if he doesn't see me that way though he gives me hints at times through his actions that he likes me like I do yet I'm still scared not wanting to ruin our long run friendship

Tae POV

So now to brighten up my mood I decide to stop and witness the bright glow of the white lady who stands proud amidst the tiny glitters that twinkle from time to time ............................
And there I am admiring the beauty of nature when the cold breeze gently hit my face making my bangs move slightly exposing my forehead a little, must have actually made me shiver but on contrary all I felt is the warmth spreading through my body only because of the hands that holds my palm with such care and gentleness, just like how he always makes my heart warm and that's when I say beautiful looking at the moon so mesmerized by her amazing beauty with bright glow and now I hear the voice that would always make me go weak on my knees ............. Oh!!!!!!!! So smooth and gentle repeating beautiful............

JK POV

All of a sudden my baby sighed softly and halted his moment and he was staring intensely at the moon I must admit that the night was really beautiful with waves hitting the shore the sound of water so calming and soothing also the moon's glow was so bright since it was a full moon day but I must also say nothing is more beautiful than the epitome of beauty standing beside me admiring the white ball glowing far away in the dark sea of sky which we could never touch but only feel just like how I'm admiring my moon who seems to be impossible to touch though so near .......................... arghhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!! this makes me feel like both in heaven and hell ................... Love sure is a curse also the boon , the devil yet an angel .......................

MY ANGEL............................

That's when I heard my angel's saying with his ever so soft tender yet deep soothing voice which could always calm me no matter how much I'm stressed just a word is all enough for me to always make me feel tranquility, there he was whispering beautiful admiring the moon and here I'm too saying the same words but the small change is that I'm admiring MY MOON........................ My gaze fixed on him like someone has casted a spell on me I couldn't dare to avert my gaze from my man even when he turned around and caught me starring at him like a creep yet right at this moment I couldn't mind anything and all I wanted to do was to just look into my baby's godly features that are now still more elevated due to the moon light hitting his gorgeous face making it glow causing me to think, is he even real how could someone be so beautiful without putting any effort oh man! This beauty right in front of me is gonna be the cause of my death someday.......................