Host I'm your System

Other can die heroically but I died ingloriously. This is unbelievable! Wait! How did I die again? Why can't I remember anything? Who am I? What's my name? Hey! What's happening?!

"Host, you better calm down or else you'll explode"

His eyes widened when he heard a cute robotic voice coming out of nowhere. He was alone in this place as far as he remember. How come there's a voice now?

"Who are you? Show yourself!"

"I'm sorry but I can't do that"

"And why not?"

"It's a secret"

"Then let me rephrase the question. Why are you here and what do you want from me? "

Suddenly he heard a chuckle. That mysterious voice is laughing at him. The nerve!

"Host, don't be mad. I'm not mocking you or anything. Anyway, let's get to the point. From now on I will be bounded to you. You can call me system. My mission is to send you to different world and to insure that you complete the mission without fail."

"Oh okay"

When the system heard his answer. It was dumfounded.

"This is the reason why you died in the first place, because your lazy."

"What did you say?"

"Haha nothing host. See that door? The yellow one? "

"Yes"

"Walk through that door and it will send you to your next world. Don't worry I will be with you."

"Alright!"