the nerd and red hair thug

Carl gently opened his eyes when he felt something wet on his face. He stiffened when he saw Nathan showering him with soft kisses. He want to close his eyes and pretend asleep, but Nathan saw him before he could.

"Awake?" Nathan smiled softly at him. Infected by his dashing smile, Carl giggled. Nathan on the other hand stiffened.

"What the F*ck was that?! " Nathan yelp inside his mind as his heart throb when he heard Carl's giggle.

"Host, I think your in love" system answered.

"No way. I'm just hungry I guess. " he said repeatedly in his mind as if to convince himself. Nathan nodded his head and chuckled. There's no way I'm in love.

"Mr. Collen?" Carl called out to him pulling him from his entrance state. Nathan bit his lips and awkwardly scratch the back of his neck.

He immediately stood up just so he could not blow his cover. "Prepare yourself. I'll send you to school." he said before dashing out of the room.

Carl chuckled as he watch Nathan run for his life. He saw how Nathan's face reddened a while ago. But when he remembered the scene where he caught Nathan taking drugs his mind turn blank.

Inside Nathan's car

"Mr. Collen. You don't have to drive me to school. I can go there on my own. "

Swiftly glancing at Carl, Nathan, retracted his full attention back to the road. "I found your brother that's why I'm accompanying you to school. "

"Where is he?" beaming with so much joy, Carl accidentally shook Nathan's hands, completely forgetting that Nathan is driving. Their car swayed from the track. when Nathan saw a humongous truck coming towards them, his first reaction is to protect Carl. He tightly close his eyes and prayed that Carl will be safe, but he knows better than to hope for something impossible. 

After death...

"System, what happened?"

"You died host"

"How about the Missions?"

"We completed it"

"You prevented the villain from blackening and prevent him from falling in love with the female lead."

"Where is he now?"

"Host, the young Villain died with you. He didn't survive the accident."

"Sh*t!"

After a year and a half...

System: Host, we have to go the next world. Please get up and walk through that Red door.

But I don't want to do this anymore. What if I get hurt again? This is too much for me. I miss my butterfly.

"Host, you better stop lying to me. You keep using him as an excuse, but I know that you're just being lazy."

At the end of the day. The system lost it's cool and forcefully send it's host to another world..
----

A/N: What do you think about our first arc?