Long Distance

It had been a long week for Sango, the Endeavour Agency had hired her once again to some over a slight dispute between some city officials, residents, and Endeavour. It had all been due to some major property damage of higher-income businesses and some residential areas within the city he was in. A sigh escaped the amphibious woman as the headache she had been nursing all week had come back.

Honestly, that man is one of the most high maintenance heroes she has ever had to deal with.

She had to say, she was more exhausted from how much damage control she had to do. The thought to drop the Endeavour Agency as a client had popped into her head numerous occasions that week. The man himself was too stubborn and arrogant for his own good. It also didn't help that he refused to admit he had done anything wrong whilst doing his job as a hero.

"Collateral damage is an unfortunate and unavoidable side effect from fighting to keep the peace."

The man's words from earlier this week were fresh in her mind, and it still made her blood boil. The exhaustion and the pain from her headache were finally wearing her mood thin as a snarl curled over her lip, showing off her sharp, pointed teeth with a low growl.

"Just because it's unavoidable doesn't mean you shouldn't at least try to make an effort in minimizing the possible damage. I swear the man has more fire than brains."

Sango groaned out, making her way to the residential suites in the agency. Her feet were killing her from being confined in black heels, and the crisp, high-waisted pencil skirt had become unbearable tight around her thick tail. The fabric rubbing a ring around it wasn't helping either and more felt like it was rubbing the skin of her tail raw.
Taking the key card Endeavour's secretary had given her, she quickly entered the suite with another sigh.

Closing the door behind her, Sango quickly undid the four side buttons of the skirt, making the pinned hem to open just slightly to reveal a zipper. She was quick to unzip and unwrap the skirt from her body. She only slowed down to ease her tail and flukes out the enlarged hole of the clothing so as not to rip the item.

Finding clothing with holes for tails was easy, however, it was near impossible to find ones that were more properly sized for one like hers.

She was soon left in a long white button-up blouse with a small horizontal slit in the back, meant to make dressing professionally easier for those with tails, and stockings. It wasn't long till she stared at the large bed in the room, an adorable pout filling her face. She missed her husband, she wanted him next to her when she slept.

Taking a quick glance at her watch, she chewed on her lip as she saw the time. Was Kugo still awake? Was he okay and eating well without her? She pulled out her phone, contemplating on calling him.

She didn't have to contemplate for long, her phone flashing brightly as a message from the object of her thoughts popped onto the screen.

My Hero: How's work been treating you?

A smile lit her face seeing him text her and she was filled with warm butterflies. She quickly messaged him back.

Kind Wife: It's exhausting, but better now that I'm talking to you~ Endeavour is one of the hardest people to work with.

My Hero: He can be, but I like to think that it's because he's dedicated to the public.

A snort left her at her husband's positive response. She knew from working with the man that that reason was secondary to his want to be the top-ranked. Why she didn't know, nor did she care, based on what she observed, the man would never become the number one. Not unless something happened to All Might. It did sting a bit for her to think that considering he was one of the heroes she did idolize as a child.