[REQUESTED] starscream X Megatron Lemon

Megatron thought starscream hated him but instead starscream had a huge crush on him. Knockout and starscream were talking in starscreams quarters when megatron walked past hearing what they said "why don't you tell megatron star?" knockout suggested "yeah right like this hey megatron u want to talk to you because I have had a huge crush on you for a while now and wanted to tell you". Starscream said being sarcastic. Megatron optics widen when he heard starscream liked him megatron didn't want to admit it but he had a crush on starscream too.  He waited till knockout had left which was right after megatron hid around the corner. He knocked on starscreams door and starscream answered " oh um m-megatron hi what are you doing here?" "I came to talk to you about something *sighs* look starscream I have had a crush on you for a very long time and never wanted to admit it I know you like me because I heard you and knockout talking but I love you" megatron finished and with that said starscream kissed him whilst they were kissing in starscreams quarters megatron started to rub starscreams thighs which made starscream moan out loud.

"m-megatron what a-are you doing?" starscream asked whilst moaning
"I wanna have some fun tell me starscream have you ever fragged before?" starscream was shy to answer "um no I haven't" megatron optics widen in shock to hear this "ill be gentle then do you want to have some fun starscream?" "yes megsy I do badly" megatron grinned and pinned starscream on his berth he started to rub his interface panel which only caused starscream to moan. Megatron got his spile out and started to put it close to starscreams valve and he shoved it in not caring about the pain. He started to thrust "aahhh megatron f-faster ~" megatron chuckled "only for you my seeker"
Starscream moaned a lot through this but he screamed when he overloaded not knowing what it is "don't worry starscream it's only fluid and its tasty" megatron started to lick It of starscreams valve "nngghh aahh m-megatron more" megatron wanted more but he was needed in the bridge he was about to leave until he saw starscream asleep and he fell asleep next to him.

The next morning

Starscream woke up before megatron feeling sick so he slid out of the door and walked over to med Bay and told knockout he wasn't feeling well. "hmm have you interfaced with anyone lately starscream?" starscream blushed "um yes last night with megatron" knockout was shocked "well then starscream this test says you are carrying congrats" starscream was confused "what do you mean by carrying?" " um Well you are going to have a sparkling soon so in other terms your sparked"
Starscream was now the one being shocked he went to tell megatron and megatron was happy they where going to have a sparkling and he was proud of it

This was requested hope you enjoy it sorry if its long I had lots of time and got carried away by it thx for your request now I would like more requests given bye yall