𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙏 1.

𝐘/𝐍, 𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐔, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

"Y-Y/N I have to tell you something..."
Shoto said looking at her, he was ready to be rejected. He knew she couldn't love him back, and that hurt.
He just wanted to get his feeling out of the way, he still had a small
amount of hope. Maybe in another life, another time, another story, another movie, he will get his happy ending with this girl.
Under the cherry blossom tree he heavily breathed in.
"I like you Y/N, I have intimate feeling for you." The heterochromic boy said.

"I'm sorry Shoto, I-I love Izuku. But we can still be friends, nothing between us has to change!" She said as she hugged the boy. Instead of him crying, she did.
All he thought was 'why was she crying' why?
"I know how it feels like to be heartbroken, and I don't want you to be. So please find someone better, and possibly get the happy ending you deserve." The H/C-ette said.
Shoto was confused. Just why did someone like her even deserve Izuku, yes he's a sweet boy and yes he could offer so much more than Shoto could.
But just why love him?
Why when she she's obviously heartbroken, she's not happy loving him.
Shoto didn't understand her love for Izuku.
Shoto never gives up when it comes to his goals, Sakura Sakurai Y/N
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
"Izuku, meet me under the cherry blossom tree in 15 minutes. No questions asked I have to tell you something important." The E/C eyes girl said.
Oh boy was Izuku nervous.
'Is it a confession?'
'Is she leaving the school?'
'Does she not want to be my friend anymore!?'
His mind thought of so many possibilities.
He left class 2-A after 10 minutes.

"Izuku, uhm I really like you. I know you don't like me back I just had to say this now before anything else happens. I also wanted to ask...
𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄? 𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐀𝐒
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘
even if it was the heat of the moment why? Just why?"
Izuku was at a loss for words
he didn't know what to say.
So he had to pull the
'I don't feel the same way, we can still be friends though!' And that bright big fake smile.
"Izuku it's fine, I know you could never feel the same way.
But either way I still support you and Uraraka. Go get her!" You said, you really didn't mean that. As selfish as it sound.
It wasn't ok.
"You don't want to talk this out first? I don't want you to be hurt." Izuku said with a slight frown.
"𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝙐𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙖"
You mumbled, but he heard.
Before he could say anything you pushed him to leave.
"Go on and go get her!" You said with the fakest bright smile you could pull.
°
°
°
°
°
°
Izuku didn't want to confess under the same tree but he had to. It was the only place after all.

"Ochako I-I-I I really really really like you, like love you! I uh- and I want to know how y-you f-feel!" Izuku blurted.

               𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙛 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 o(`ω' )o