The Sport You Play (irish teapot)

Niall: having Becky Lynch as your older sister is pretty tough. She is the Raw Woman's Champion (not any more sadly because SHE IS PREGNANT IM SO HAPPY) You want to surprise the boys. You bought all of them front row seats. This is a big match. Your Smackdowns Woman Champion and your opponent challenged you for the title. It's almost time for the fight. Your music starts to play. Fireworks go off in all direction. You strut on the runway with a hood covering your face. The title on your shoulder. Right when the beat drops you reveal yourself. You sexually take off your blue Jean jacket and raise the title above your head. Your outfit is like Sasha banks. Left foot right foot you think in your head. You cant mess up with the boys watching you. You high five everyone and it comes to the boys. All jaws are drop. You use one finger and push nialls jaw up so he won't catch flies. You wink at the boys and enter the ring. "Now introducing the Smackdown Woman's Champion Y/N L/N. This match is for the title." The announcer said in the microphone.

Ding

The opponent comes at you with a right punch easily blocked by you. You German suplex her over the ropes right in front of the band. Stay in character.
You run and dive through the ropes and come in contact of her collarbone. Since it's extreme rules. You pull out a kendo stick from underneath the ring. You lit her up. You don't want anyone to take your title away from you. You hit her so hard with the stick it broke in half. Which rarely happens. You hop on her stomach and give her some hard punches in the head.
After a gruesome match which leaves you with a limp and a bloody nose you still won. Walking away in victory to your dressing room. You immediately put an ice pack on your nose. "BABY WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT YOU ARE A WRESTLER. THATS THE SEXIST THING!" Niall burst through the doors. "Well my sister is the Raw Woman's Champion. I live up to her. I wanted to surprise you all. I'm on tv at least twice a week." You shrug
"Remind me to never ever get you mad." Liam comments
"Yea I don't want to get punch by you. Now you scare me." Louis cowards towards Harry. "Just don't get me mad and your fine. I'm hungry let's go to Nandos." I offer. The boys whoop and hollered. "Babe as much I love this outfit on you." Niall eyes scan you up and down. The blue pupils are full with lust. "I think you need to change of just put something over it. I had to keep slapping the boys because they were drooling over ya." You laugh til tears form in your eyes. "Ok babe I'll get a over size T-shirt." You both walk hand in hand towards the car to the greatest place of all times in Nialls words.