The Sport You Play (daddy direction)

Liam: ever since you were younger, you were always jumping, flipping, and even being naturally flexible. Your mom decided to put you in cheering. You cheered for every school you went to. You wanted more of a challenge. You are doing competitive cheering. Today your team is having a huge huge in Orlando,Florida. "Are you nervous?" Liam asks. You both walk up to the doors with bags filling your arms. "Yes I'm nervous. It's a larger crowd and your coming. This is the first time your coming. What happens if i mess up. I get the counts wrong or I'll...." Liam drops the bags and gently puts his hands on the side of your face and kiss you passionately. "That's a nice way to shut me up." He grins and continues to carry some bags. You go back stage and put make up on and your two piece outfit. It's red,gold,and white. It's very tight. Your bow is a glitter gold with a red megaphone.

One, two,three,four,FLIP,five,six,FLIP, land. Since you are a flyer everything goes by pretty fast. Once your bases have a hold on your ankle in the middle you can see Liam with a big smile print on his face. Being a cheerleader you have to be preppy and smily. You give a huge toothy smile to Liam and wave. He waves back.

Your team did the best but came in second place. You take off you bow and put it on your bag. "Baby that was awesome!" He picks you up and swings you around. You wrap your legs around his torso. He give you a kiss. Not a sloppy kiss Not a messy kiss it's just a meaningful kiss. You giggle when your lips are together. "Awww isn't that cute." You cheer squad takes pictures of you two. He lets you down carefully "how aren't you scared when you up so high?" "Well I've been doing this for years Li. I'm just use to it." You shrug and head off to the car.
"Let me just say. Your outfit is so damn sexy. When we get home let's see how flexible you are." He mumbled in your ear. Let's just say he is surprise of how far back your leg can go.