part 1

Hey guys, as I said you'll be getting so much to read,,,, so here is another OS for this weekend :-)

Part 1

Enjoy reading and please don't forget to drop ur comments :-)

:-)

:-)

The story starts with a building situated in a high profile area that was secured with several technologies as well as guards at every level. New vacancies have been fulfilled for the several posts in that company whose real intension was still unknown to others. Armaan has been taken the charge of one section to gather the information about his company and work ethics. Him being owner of the company is still unknown to others. That section was handling the security of very high profile peoples as well as several economical sectors. But sudden news of leaking information was causing trouble in his mind thus he came back to India to investigate the reason. Since he don’t have frequent visit at offices of India, his face was still unknown for other peoples excluding some trusted ones. He join security division today as he had to ensure the root of problem.

Riddhima, a normal girl living in the city with her family whose moto was to teach girls to defend herself thus she had taken proper training and was black belt. Her father was doctor and they have everything they want but still she preferred to live normally. Sudden insistence of her father lead her to join Mallik Security Division for some settlement. She gave interview and got selected, obviously she knew so many technical and non-technical system of providing security and their workout, thus there was no major problem to face interview.

Today was her first day for work, as her house was at the another end of city, she decided to rent an apartment for herself till she live for this job. Shashank and family get her settle there and set the things according to her requirement then they also left in morning wishing her good luck for the work. Her father was happy as she got opportunity to work with Mallik’s.

Riddhima get ready in simple dress and left for the office, she was tough yet a simple and innocent girl from heart. She only joined the company for her father happiness otherwise her dream was to open a training center for girls to teach them several defence techniques.

Sighing about her thought she came out of her new apartment, Shashank was giving her car for convenience but she denied it and took normal cab to reach her office.
Armaan was checking the list of new comer’s  with details in his laptop when his eyes got fixed over a girl.

“This girl” he murmured to himself when his thoughts were disturbed by the manager.

“Sir, everyone is present here” Manager informed him and he nodded closing the laptop.

Armaan came out of his office and met everyone in conference room, he detailed the upcoming project to be undertaken that was of a school where CM was invited as chief guest. He gave layout to the people who will be there as security and went back to his cabin.

“Yar ye Armaan pahle kyu nhi aaya yaha pe, I swear bahut si ladkiyo ne join kar liya hota Security division. And yaha pe sare perks and allowances v to best hain” One girl from the team said.

“I wish he could have come earlier, but he is very clear and straight about the work” another one said.

“New post hai to responsibility v hai, but koi nhi I’ll make him fall for me” first one said whose name was Tia.

“C’mon Tia, you know he never gave a glance over anyone” her friend in office i.e. Arya said.

“Whatever” she said and left the room.

“Gosh! Ab ye koi problem na create kare” Arya murmured to herself and get back to her work.

Other than security they have official works also thus normally it was used to look like general office from outside.