part2

Part 2

“Kyu tum nhi chahti” he asked.

“Nhi aisa kuch nhi hai, I mean aap apne parents k paas rahenge to that’s good na, they’ll be happy” she smiled opening the fridge.

“C’mon Sir, everything is here in fridge yet you don’t cook anything” Riddhima said.

“Apko kaun sa food pasand hai?” she asked.

“Tumhe mere bare me janna hai” he tried to tease her.

“Khane k liye pasand to pata karni hogi na” She said and he smiled.

“I love Indian food, kuch v bana lo, waise v itne time baad India aaya hu to indian food will be best.” Armaan said.

“Aap India me nhi rahte the?” she asked taking out vegetable from fridge.

“N,,,,nhi wo mai studies k liye gaya tha, fir yaha aake Mallik security me joining ho gai to yahi pe” Armaan replied.

“Okay” she said.

“Want some help?” he said moving towards kitchen.

“Nhi, I’ll do, aap bas water bottles rakhiye table pe, I’ll do the rest” Riddhima said.

“Thanku You Riddhima, you are a savior, really” Armaan smiled.

She finished cooking and Armaan was smiling, he clicked her pictures without making it obvious for her.

Once she was done in the kitchen, Armaan asked her to freshen up, showing his room.

Riddhima felt a bit reluctant while entering into his room, but still she manages some how.

“I really wish tum aise hi mere ghar me raho, mere room me jane k liye kisi ko kuch kahna na pade” he smiled looking at her.

Soon she came back and Armaan settle the dining table.

“Woww,,,,, this looks like a feast” Armaan said as she took her chair.

“It means you are a pro in cooking” he again said.

“I love cooking, to maine kafi pahle hi khana banana seekh liya tha, Mom ko mere peeche nhi padna pada tha” Riddhima smiled.

“Hmm, that’s good, lets start, kyunki khana dekh k mere muh me paani aa raha hai” Armaan said and she smiled.

“Kha k dekhiye kaisa bana hai” she said and Armaan clicked a picture of his dining table.

“Mom, ko proof v to dena padega na” Armaan smiled.

Armaan loved every dish she made, it was so delicious that he don’t know how much he ate and Riddhima smile as he was praising every dish while eating.

“I think I’ll have to take cooking classes from you” Armaan said.

“Aap jyada hi badha k bol rahe hain” Riddhima said.

“No really, mujhe bahut kam khana pasand aata hai, I mean I’m really choosy in taste but after Mom I like food of someone else” Armaan said and she smiled.

“Hmm, ek cheej baki hai” Riddhima said.

“What Riddhima, bilkul v jagah nhi hai pet me” Armaan said getting up.

“Ohoo, sweetdish k liye special corner hota hai apko pata nhi hai kya” Riddhima said and he smiled.

She took a small bowl of gajar ka halwa from fridge and put it infornt of him.

“Riddhima really mujhse resist nhi ho raha hai, but maine itna khana v kha liya hai” Armaan said looking at halwa then pouted.

“Ohoo, ek bite se kuch nhi hota” Riddhima don’t how she act so freely with him today, maybe she was not realizing her acts.
She forward a spoonful of halwa infront of him and he looked into her eyes, still not noticing anything she asked him to have it. He ate being lost in her and she smiled looking at him asking kaisa hai…..