Chapter 9: Alligator Eyeballs

WARNING, IF YOU LIKE ALLIGATORS DO NOT VIEW THIS CHAPTER. SCENES INCLUDE VIOLENCE AND ALLIGATOR-EYEBALL-HUNTERS. PLEASE DON'T HATE. THANK YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

My feet were aching and my eyes were puffy. Great. I sniffled quietly, my pace steadily decreasing. I was headed back to the kingdom. I know, my stupidest idea yet. I should have just stayed in my cell. Just for once, to obey. I had nowhere else to go. My kingdom feared me, and even if I did go back I couldn't face my mother and tell her everything.

 My father is dead, and the woods I once called my home was being colonized by dwarfs. So the only option I had left, was to go back to the king and queen, and beg for they're mercy. Well, I could take the king and queen hostage, then I could become the queen, but that could easily backfire. And I don't need to get into anymore trouble than I already am.

"Curse those evil Dwarfs," I muttered to myself. I was just about 2 miles away from the kingdom, and I prepared myself for the worst. After an hour I stood before the gates of the king and queens territory. I hid behind a wide tree, and saw the same two guards pacing back and forth. I quickly tried to think of  way to enter. My mind quickly flashed me an idea. I took out my dad's notebook and skimmed through the pages. Here we go.

Journal Entry number 53,

Today, the Captain of the ship had finally found what he had been looking for. A new land. It was spacious and had nice grounds. His plan was to colonize the land and become the ruler of it. And as for me, well, I finally figured out the cloaking spell.

The cloaking spell allows you to take any form at all. The only downside is that once you make it and come up with your appearance, it will always be that appearance. So let's say you want to become a frog, you would make the potion, enchant it to make you a frog, and so once you drink it you would become a frog. After 24 hours, the potion will wear off. If for whatever reason you want to use the potion again, you would make it without enchanting it, and you would become a frog again.

Now, transformation spells are one of the hardest to master, and when your captured it's not exactly easy to get the ingredients. So, I have come up with my own recipe for it. You need to follow these directions EXACTLY if you want any hope of transforming.

𝐼𝓃𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈:

~𝒜 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓈𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 (𝒮𝓃𝒶𝒾𝓁 𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓂𝑒, 𝒷𝒾𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓂 𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓁𝑒 𝑒𝓉𝒸.)

~𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓈𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓈𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂, 𝓈𝑜 𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓈𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓈𝒻𝑒𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

~𝒜𝒹𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓊𝓃𝒻𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝓊𝓈𝓉

~𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝟥 𝓈𝓅𝑜𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓁'𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓂𝑒

~𝒮𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓃𝑜 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅 𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓈, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝑒𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑒