seggsy colin

reader P.O.V

I ran home from school, eager to hear that alluring voice again. My teacher had always wondered why I'd do all my tasks and extra, but i just couldn't help myself. I'd never let anyone get in the way of me and Colin.

You see, I had fallen madly in love with England's best maths teacher. What I'd give to spend just a moment with him. My parent were worried about me. I skipped dinner and didn't leave my room. My friends were the same. once they found out what I'd been oh so excessively daydreaming about, they left, one by one. But as long as I had Mr Hegarty I'd be  the happiest person in the world.

allowing my computer to light up, i couldn't help my growing excitement. my asscheeks began to sweat and i couldn't remove the smile from my face. this is what I'd ✨y e a r n e d ✨ for all day.
today i noticed a new task had been set for me: The quadratic equation.

bliss washed over me as i listened to his voice, so smooth and elegant. I allowed my mind to wander, thinking about all the things me and Mr hegarty could do together.
when suddenly I was bought back to my attention hearing Colin speak :
"now this is one of the only times you'll hear me sing"

the 😼 quadratic 👌 formula's 💉 negative 🖕 b 🐝 plus ➕ or 🤷‍♀️ minus ⁉️ the 💞 square 🟦 root ✅ of 👏 b 🅱️ squared 2️⃣ subtract 👇 4ac 😾 all 💯 over 🙄 2a 🤪

his voice sent chills all over my body and i couldn't help myself. i needed him.
i grabbed my phone and called up my old friend colin the caterpillar. the phone rang for a few seconds before colin the caterpillar picked up.

"colin the caterpillar, i have something to tell you" i whispered, my hands shaking.
"i think i'm in love with ur ex 😳😳"

"(y/n), you mean Mr Hegarty?" he replied. you could hear the amusement in his voice.

"yeas 😳✨" i said, "could you meet me outside waitrose in an hour?"

colin agreed. this was it. i was going to find mr hegarty and make him mine 🥵✨