get lucky.

DYLAN MILLER

Dylan Miller lived in a world of grey. With limited companions and limited opportunities, it was typical of a girl of her nature to refuse herself the luxury of having heightened expectations. It was also typical of a girl like Dylan to lack the same social etiquette that a girl like Quinn Fabray would revel in, which is what perhaps lead her to the events that resulted in her reluctant allegiance to the McKinley glee club at the beginning of her freshman year.

Dylan is met with shock when the warmth of the glee club meets her arrival with open arms, such an uncommon feeling in her somewhat futile life. At the realisation that, now, her life will be filled with geeks and freaks that don't know when to give up and are willing to offer a helping hand at any minor inconvenience, Dylan is unsure how to react.

As she begins to feel more and more like the fraud she fears to become, surrounded by people a lot kinder and more deserving than she, the glee club begin to see her as what she truly is, a pitiful young girl. At her most vulnerable, Dylan is met with many decisions and many roads.

She really only joined glee club to serve her punishment anyway.

(warning; this story will include description of violence, homophobia, underage drinking, sex references, drug references, self-harm references, suicidal references. If any of these trigger you, please don't read this. Your health and well being is more important than a book.)

STARRING:

DIANNA AGRON as QUINN FABRAY
JENNA USHKOWITZ as TINA COHEN-CHANG
MARK SALLING as NOAH PUCKERMAN  AMBER RILEY as MERCEDES JONES
CORY MONTEITH as FINN HUDSON
CHRIS COLFER as KURT HUMMEL
KEVIN MCHALE as ARTIE ABRAMS
NAYA RIVERA as SANTANA LOPEZ
HEATHER MORRIS as BRITTANY S.PIERCE
HARRY SHUM.JR as MIKE CHANG
LEA MICHELE as RACHEL BERRY
DIJON TALTON as MATT RUTHERFORD
MATTHEW MORRISON as MR.SCHUESTER
JESSALYN GILSIG as TERRI SCHUESTER
JAYMA MAYS as EMMA PILLSBURY
JANE LYNCH as SUE SYLVESTER

Dylan's freshman year playlist:

Silk chiffon: MUNA ft. Phoebe Bridgers
Saviour complex: Phoebe Bridgers
Not strong enough: Boygenius
Shooting star: MUNA
You're on your own, kid: Taylor Swift
Linger: The Cranberries
Teenage dirtbag: Wheatus
Where is my mind?: Pixies
mirrorball: Taylor Swift
solid: MUNA
Complicated: Avril Lavigne
Ballad of a homeschool girl: Olivia Rodrigo
Androgynous: Joan Jett & the blackhearts
Silver springs: Fleetwood Mac
Family line: Conan Gray

~~~
(December 22; authors note)

She may be a bit much for you at the beginning, but bare with her, things will start to make sense eventually. In terms of Dylan's face claim, you can imagine her as whoever you'd like. I tend to do that with any book I'm reading anyway, so you can have the freedom of doing it too.

Hope you all enjoy!!!