The prophecy's true meaning

I walked into camp, being hailed by the occasional person who knew me. I had a hearty conversation with a son of Apollo called Lee Fletcher about how Chris wasted his wish completely. Lee was nice, with the typical Apollo attributes, such as blonde hair and blue eyes.

I found Annabeth, Grover, Nico and Bianca talking about camp and what you do.

"So over there is the stables, that's where the pegasi are-" Annabeth was explaining.

"And if you give them doughnuts, they'll let you ride them." I cut in cheerfully. They all turned towards me.

"Percy!" Bianca ran and hugged me even tighter than Sally had. I stood there shocked for a few seconds, then hugged back gratefully. I felt my heart skip a beat as her hair swished across my face.

"See! I told you they were dating!" Nico yelled triumphantly. We both broke apart quickly, blushing and looking down. When I looked up, I saw Annabeth looking at me with a knowing smile, and Grover with a knowing smirk. Nico was just studying his newest Mythomagic card. Which was Medusa. Of course it was.

"You guys never told me the prophecy." I remembered. Grover cleared his throat.

"You shall go west and face the god who has turned. Well, we faced Ares, and he was being influenced by someone." Grover started.
"You shall find what was stolen, and see it safely returned." Annabeth recited. "Done and done."
"You shall be betrayed by one that calls you a friend." Grover sounded puzzled. "Well, Ares pretended to be our friend... kind of... right?" Grover said unsurely. We all nodded, but just as unsurely.
"And you shall fail to save what matters most, in the end." Annabeth finished.

"Well, the prophecy was for Chris, and he didn't save our mum, I did, so he did technically fail because I succeeded, if that makes sense?" I tried. Annabeth nodded while the rest of them still looked confused.

"So it's over?" Bianca asked.
"It's over." I confirmed, smiling. She smiled back and the world stopped spinning.

"So which god is our dad?" Nico asked.
"Hades, God of the Underworld." I answered. Nico seemed to like it.

"That means I can summon skeletons and shadow-travel!" He exclaimed. Bianca looked pretty excited too.

"Yeah, and Percy can teach you!" Annabeth said with an evil smirk.
Did she do that just so Bianca and I would be training together?
"S-sure, why not." I stuttered. I stutter? They both looked absolutely overjoyed for some reason. Who'd wanna be taught by me?

"So you guys signed up for sword fighting, right?" I asked. They looked puzzled.
"Something you can do here." I explained. "This is a safe place from the monsters that will hunt you just because you're demigods." I kept explaining. Wow, explaining is tiring, I feel bad for my dad, he had to explain so much to me.

"So basically, you learn how to fight those monsters, using your powers to help you." I kept going.
"So, we just keep training and keep killing monsters?" Bianca asked.
"Life of a demigod." I shrugged.

"Is there anything more powerful than a god?" Bianca asked.
"Yep! There's the Primordials!" Nico answered before I could.
"That game is surprisingly accurate." Annabeth mused while I was laughing to myself and my silver ichor.

"I wouldn't be surprised if it was made by the gods themselves." Grover added. That made me thoughtful.

"Nico, how good do they make the master bolt look?" I asked.
"It's the best weapon in the game!" He answered.
"Yup, the gods made it." I decided, causing a crack of thunder to sound throughout the camp. Everyone flinched while I just rolled my eyes.