The Junkyard

Bianca's P.O.V

We were walking in the direction Percy had given us, and I was constantly getting teased over what I did before. It was worth it, though. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine, our arms encircling each other lovingly as he held me protectively...

"How are you daydreaming when it's night?" Thalia moaned.
"Enchiladas..." Grover murmured, barely keeping up on his feet.
"Honestly, all boys think about is food." Zoë rolled her eyes.

"That is a lie, I think of plenty of other things!" Grover defended.
"Like?" Thalia returned, eager to make fun of one of her friends.
"...tacos." Grover finished triumphantly. We all burst into laughter. "Why did Percy have to leave?" Grover whined.

"He's probably dead by now." I said sadly. But I knew he was alive. Sparti aren't exactly a problem for a son of Chaos. I just hope that he can defeat Kronos. I don't know how he's alive, Percy shoved him back inside the sarcophagus, right? I'll have to check Thalia's tree for the Golden Fleece, they might have stolen it.

"Oh, he'll be fine, he's Percy!" Grover said, trying to sound upbeat, but failing.
"What is that supposed to mean?" Zoë asked annoyedly.
"Did you see him kill that lion?" Thalia asked sarcastically.
"He got lucky." Zoë grumbled. They all gaped at her.

"Wow, now I'm glad I didn't join the hunters." Bianca scowled.
"Excuse me?" Zoë seethed. Surprisingly, Thalia stepped in the way.

"We're not getting anywhere with this useless fighting. Now shut up and keep moving." Thalia ordered, getting tired of getting nowhere.

"No, I'm not done yet, Sparky, give me a second." I put my hand up to stop her, before turning to Zoë. "Percy saved our lives twice, and you return the favour by hating his guts? Doesn't seem fair to me. Not all males are bad, and there's your prime example." I pointed in the direction we had came from. Now Zoë looked ready to rip me to shreds.

"You're acting like a male, Bianca." Zoë spat as her final comeback.
"Good." I said finally, before promptly walking off while Zoë stood there, frozen.

Hades children are known to hold grudges, and that's exactly what I was doing until I heard a playful voice inside my head.

"Aw, I didn't know you cared, Death Breath."

I automatically smiled in relief.
"If you hadn't figured that out by now, I'd be worried." I replied. "And stop calling me Death Breath, Coral Brain."
"Never."

I laughed out loud, glad I was out of earshot of everyone else.
"So when are you coming back?" I asked, trying to hide the eagerness in my voice.
"When you get to the junkyard. I'll be, 'lost', though I won't die, since the prophecy didn't specifically say that the person lost is dead." He told me.
"Great. So... um..." I said awkwardly.

"Why'd you kiss me?" He asked suddenly. I blushed a dark silver.
"Well, you should be able to figure that out by yourself." I answered. I could literally feel the realisation and nervousness appear out of nowhere.
"Ah." He said smartly. "So... you love me?" He asked unsurely.

"Uh... yeah." I said nervously, hoping he liked me back.
"Um... I l-love you too, Bianca." He stuttered. My heart stopped, then stared beating three times as fast as before.

"R-really?" I asked hopefully.
"Well, y-yeah." I heard him stutter awkwardly. Gods, I wanted to kiss him so badly.
"We couldn't just do this in person?" Bianca asked. She could literally hear him facepalm.

"Okay. You freeze time and I'll come over. I know you can do it." He added as I was about to object. I sighed and concentrated hardly, trying my best to do it, but I couldn't. Out of sight, I panted and tried again, but I couldn't.