Chapter 7: Bribry

I held Karim struggling not to cry myself as I held him on the floor.

"Karim is Patty, Jason and Luke hitting you" Karim only nodded making me hug him tighter.

"Karim how long, how long were they doing this"

"F-five years, I can't - I can't do it anymore" Karim squeezed my arm tighter tears streaming down his eyes.

"You don't have to ok? But we need to leave NOW" I picked up Karim running thought the room getting his easily dressed and out the door. We ran out the hospital and flagged down a taxi on our way to an airport.

I paid for our tickets boarding the plane.

"W-where are we going bribry"

"Ireland"

"Ireland no no Bri you don't have to do this"

"Yes I do Karim"

"Why why do you want to do this for me, I don't understand"

"Because, because of the kiss" the plane slowly started to take off as we continued to talk

"What you said the kiss didn't mean anything"

"Well it did....i like you a lot but with your boyfriends in the middle I thought that we could never be together" I put my head down.

"But once I saw the bruises on your body I became nervous the doctor gave me this" I handed him the crumpled number for domestic violence.

"I should have noticed sooner and I'm sorry" I felt arms hook around me.

"It's ok bribry no one knew, I didn't know I was being abused for so long, only last year I noticed that I was being treated wrong" I felt the arms around me tighten.

"Thank you for saving me bribry anything I can do for you to make it up I will"

"There is something you can do" I got closer to Karim till our cheeks were touching.

"Come live with me, be mine"
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Keep up the good vibes ✌️