Chapter 8: Karim

(I don't mean to product placement my stories but a have new one out about these boys so if you want to see it go ahead and go to my profile THANKS😊)

"Live with you, oh oh no no no I don't want to be a burden on you Bribry" I looked down a bit and messed with my fingers. Bribry brought my chin up and towards him as our faces nearly touched.

"You never Karim that kiss....it meant something I promise" Bribry leaned in and kissed my lips. and again I felt the spark I first had when we kissed.

For once in the past 3 years I finally felt something.i felt love, hope, care all in one kiss and it was incredible.

"We have 1 more hour till we get there"

"W-what about my old boyfriends what if they come back, what if they found out I kissed you oh oh GOD" I slowly started to panic in the small airplane seat as I felt the arms of bribry come around my waist letting me lay my head on his shoulder.

"Well deal with that when it comes don't worry about that now, I'll deal with them if I have too, you've been through too much" bribry laid one general kiss on top of my furry hat.

For once I was happy and I wasn't going to let them mess this up.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

We arrived in Ireland in the exact hour as we walked out into the hot summer.

"So what now" bribry took my hand in his.

"We go to my condo of course and buy you some new clothes" he smiled as I blushed I was still wearing my crop top.

"You were looking perv!!!" Bribry just laughed as I brought my jacket tighter around me as Bribry flagged down a cab.

"So the plan is that we stay here"

"Well until further notice and you know we have to talk about it, the abuse that's years of pain Karim and you have to come in contact with it"

"Can we not right now bri"

"Ok.....but we do have to talk about it weather you like it or not"

I stared of as the cab speed past others on the road. I wished Bribry would forget I prayed that he would not ask. not take off my shirt to see all the purple bruises there. I liked Bribry but would he really like me back once he saw me and what was under my shirt.

The taxi drove up to a large condo building. Bribry paid before we went into the building on to the third floor entering his condo.

Clothes were cluttered everywhere but other wise it was clean.

"In a rush"

"Uhhhh nope just lazy" he laughed as he pulled me into a huge bedroom with a king sized bed. Bribry lifted me up throwing me on the bed.

"What?" I began to get nervous.

"Get some sleep you've had a rough day"just as he was about to walk out I called out to him.

"Please stay here" Bribry just smiled before Hauling the blankets back before pulling me into his chest.

"Your safe her Karim I won't ever let you go"

"I know bri I know"
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Keep up the good vibes