Chapter 1

No One POV:

*Yay! I get to meet my roomie.* Kuroo thought excitedly. You see it was the first day at his new school Seijoh. He was a smart and hardworking third year who hated school. He was walking to his dorm ready to meet his roommate. *Finally* he thought as the door creaked open. There he saw a tall brunette boy unpacking his things. "Hi," Kuroo said in a cheery tone as he walked in and threw his stuff on the couch. "Hello," the brunette boy said with focus in his voice as he was still unpacking hurriedly. "What's the rush...?" Kuroo said. "It's Oikawa and I have to get to volleyball practice." Oikawa said kind of annoyed at the nosy question. "Oh! you guys have a volleyball club. I used to play at my old school in Tokyo." Kuroo said while remembering all the fun times he had with his team. "Its Kuroo by the way." said Kuroo. "Well nice to meet you Kuroo" Oikawa exclaimed "Oh and what position?" Oikawa said bursting with excitement. "I was the captain. What do you play?" Kuroo said confidently. "I'm a setter and I'm captain of this schools team." Oikawa said proudly.  Oikawa then said bye to the tall former captain and left for practice.

Time skip~  

Kuroo Pov:

Oikawa just got back from practice he looked really tired so I offered to take his bag and he nodded. I grabbed his bag and while I was grabbing it I accidentally touched his wrist and he winced in what looked like pain. "His wrist probably got hurt at practice." I thought to myself. He then walked across the room and he looked like he was about to cry. He went to the bathroom and closed the door I started hearing crying from the bathroom, so I rushed over knocked on the door and said "Hey Oikawa are you okay?" No answer. "Oikawa!" I said a little bid louder. Still no answer "OIKAWA OPEN THE DOOR!" I screamed as loud as my voice would allow. When there was no answer I busted the door down to see Oikawa crying and slitting his wrists which were filled with hundreds of old and new cuts. I rushed over, grabbed the razor blade, and then pulled him in a tight embrace not caring if my shirt got blood on it. "*sniff* K-kuroo..." He said in a weak voice. "shhhh," I said in a calming tone

Oikawa POV:

Kuroo whispered sweet nothings in my ear until I stopped crying. "What happened?" Kuroo said in a firm tone. "N-n-nothing," I said weakly. "Its obviously not nothing." Kuroo said in a more forceful tone. He asked again " What happened?" This time I forced my way out of his grip and ran out of the room down the hallway. I ran and ran and ran until I got into a neighborhood I didn't recognize.  I walked around for a bit trying to calm down it worked but barely as I was freaking out because my parents were angry and the called me to come home in the middle of practice to take out their anger by beating me. I walked a little bit longer in the strange neighborhood. Someone grabs my hand. "Hey cutie," an older mans voice said.

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter I know its short I'm sorry I will try to post every couple days but I make no promises.