Chapter 2

Kuroo POV:

Its been a day and Oikawa still isn't back I hope he's okay. But then the door opens and in walks a limping Oikawa. "Oikawa where were you and why are you limping" I ask with worry in my voice. "Oh nowhere I just went back home and fell on the steps" Oikawa says in a monotone voice. I pull him on to the couch he is clearly startled. I then pin him to the couch " Oikawa why are you cutting" I said holding back tears from remembering the sight of the brunette boy cutting fairly deep into his skin with a razor blade. " no reason and its none of your business" the brunette said with a slightly angry and annoyed tone. "tell me now" I said with more seriousness in my voice. "n-n-n-no" He said as he burst into tears. I let go and pulled him into and tight hug while playing with his hair. Eventually he calmed down. "whenever you are ready tell me whats wrong it doesn't have to be today or tomorrow just whenever you are ready" I said in a sweet tone. He nodded and buried his face in my chest as I was still hugging him. I blushed at this action. He looked up at me and said " whats wrong are you ok" "oh nothings wrong" I say nervously(me every time I speak). "oh ok" he says in a more cheery tone. Good it sounds like he is calming down even more.

Time skip

Oikawa POV:

Its been a day since I went back to the dorms after I got raped the night before. I'm still limping from how hard that creepy old guy went. It really hurt well rip my ass. OH GOD TOMORROW IS SATURDAY. Well tomorrow I'm gonna get beat up.

Hope you enjoyed this part and sorry its short.