𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤

愚か ガール

The day I first met her was in the library. I only helped a girl, How did I end up falling in love so bad?

All I ever wanted was peace, but when that brainless, dense, and stupid girl is bought into my life, my mind has been a mess. She was all over the place. She's like Yamaguchi. Just more annoying. Who told her she could live in my head 24/7?

It all started at that stupid library. That dumb, stupid library.

"Ahh! I can't reach it " she groans. It's getting annoying. How dumb. Why can't she just reach for it?

I grabbed the book and gave it to her. That's it. That was it. I never imagined her to come back the next day with a cake.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know which one you liked, so I bought two." She gave me a chocolate cake, which I didn't like, and Strawberry cake, which I... didn't hate.

"Thank you, well, have a great day then!" I didn't say no to the cake. Of course, she's just doing what she should. Thanking me.

I went to the library again the next day. I needed to read a book for an assignmemnt and another one for dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are cool, more people should like them. Why don't they like dinosaurs more? They're so cool. It wasn't as quiet as I thought it would be. We needed the same book, and there was only one. So I did the right thing. I got it for myself. What will she do? It's not like she can reach it. She called me a meanie. And I just looked at her with a deadpan face.

"Y-You! I gave you cake. Shouldn't you be atleast be nice at me?" she shouted at me.

"Thank you for the cake." I bluntantly say.

"But I need that book for a paper!" do I look like I care? What does she think she's doing? It's not like her being mad at me would do something. I ignored her, I also needed it for a paper, so why should she be an exception?

"I was there first!"

"And I don't care" she's really irritating me. Doesn't she have other things to do?

"I'll buy you cake again if you let me borrow that book." I was dumbfounded. Does she think she can bribe me with cake? Cake?

I snickered. "Alright, pipsqueak. You can have this book if you reach it from me."

"Don't try me, you tall stick." how dare her? This midget called me a stick. A STICK. I...didn't say anything at first.

"Alright you midget, " I raised the book in my hand, giving her no chance.

"We'll see who'll win, Stickman." this girl is so infuriating. Annoying. Stupid. Peanut-brained-Midget.

Then she did it. "Can't see now eh? Na, mr. Stickman, don't try me okay?"