He is so hard to t-

It was clear he's annoyed. You stole his glasses, why wouldn't he be angry?

"Can't see now, eh? Na, mr. Stickman, don't try me okay?"

I'm not trying to be mean, but he did it first, you murmured to yourself. You were nice to him, and he does this to you. Un-acceptable. The cake costed you half of your weekly allowance. And you did it just to thank him.

He lowered the book, trying to see. Now you feel bad. You got the book and put his glasses back on his face and whispered sorry. You left the library after and went to your house. To your surprise, your best friend is also there. He's usually at your kitchen, eating whatever's in your fridge.

"Tobio-kun? You didn't tell me you were coming. "you said, handing him a towel to remove off his sweat.

He grabbed it, wiping his forehead.

"Also, you stink" you add, earning an irritated look from him. He squints at you first but whiffed his underarm after to check. His eyes grew after. Must've been sour. " Can I take a bath here?"

You nod, he's been to your house lots of time. And though he's a boy, your parents trust him. Fully, entirely, trusts in him.

"Kanji is hard." he said, sipping from his milk box.

You've concluded that he only goes to your house when he needs something. You knew what was to come and know the answer.

"No." you crossed your arms, this was the third time this week he asked for you to 'help' in his assignments. Honestly, you're the reason this idiot is passing. His brain is like a volleyball, hard and empty.

"But I didn't even ask for it yet."

"No, and last time I did we got in trouble."

He pouts, " I'll buy you a... milk?!"

It didn't budge you.

His eyes lit up, "Three but you have to also write my English."

"Deal, but you also have to carry my bag for a week,"

He looks at you, " I have practice. How will I DO THAT? Also, Why should I,"

You lean forward, crossing your arms. "Then learn. You know what, I'll just teach you. "

You grabbed his wrist, and you two went to your room.

"Here, sit." you showed him to your desk, it was a bit of a mess. He sat there, with his face unseen. You grabbed his big calloused hand, guiding it with yours.

"..these strokes should go like this, see.." He was in front of you, the way he smelled like sweat from practice, and fabric conditioner with typical men shampoo comforts you. That smell was significantly his. His and his only. You two were classmates since childhood, though just friends, people always made ideas of you two for being lovers. He always shouts, is always angry, and always calls you idiot but despite that, you knew that deep inside, he loved you as a friend. There are even times when he'd buy you random food after his practice. Some you didn't like, and some you made favorites. It worried you when the only friend he had was you, thankfully though, he met this tangerine head, Hinata.

It was really breezy today, indicating that autumn is coming. Him being gone for weeks made you miss him.

He made a mistake. " Yada, that's one. You're writing 'man', remove the stroke at the top." He looks at you, your faces centimeters away from a kiss.

"L-like this?" he kept on stuttering. He's not really the person to do so and so It left you bewildered. Japanese is done and so, English is next.

The orange sky grew darker as stars filled the sky like droplets of milk. Though tiring you liked hanging out with Kageyama so it was worth it teaching him. "That's your name, Idiot." you said, pointing it out.

"Th-that's not my name."

"Yes it is. Look, sha-dow. Mount-tain. Kageyama, that's your name right?"

His ears turned pink. Is he shy? You teased him a bit, wondering what type of face he'll make.

"Kageyama, " you affectionately said. Kageyama took a breath of surprise. Mysterious heat filled him inside, he did not what it is for he has never felt this way before. His cheeks burned as the words that escaped from your mouth echoed in his head.

"Does Tobio-chan have a crush on me?" you joked, obviously he wouldn't have a crush on you.

"Anyways," you tapped his back, " You can sleep here, your house is far away from mine right? I'll prepare the futons."

He said nothing after that.

You searched for clothes that fit him but couldn't find any. He's the shy type, so you didn't borrow from your family. There's only one clothing he would fit in. It's an animal pajama with a unicorn horn on it. Colored pink with glitters and bows.

"Tobio!" You shout.

"What?" The dripping water muffles his voice.

You went to the bathroom, giving him the pajama.

"Here, it's the only one that could fit you," you held in your laugh, "Sparkly Kageyama would look pretty,"

You heard footsteps growing closer. You could see his silhouette from your door so you looked away, giving him privacy. He opens the door,

"What's this?" He complains,

"It's a pajama."

He's kept silent.

Scratching the back of your head an idea pops in your head, "It's the only thing that could fit you, don't complain. Alright. Don't want it eh? " He's wearing a black bathrobe that accentuate his lean body.

You smirk, advancing to him. "What? Want to go topless or a unicorn? Pick one. I have a spare pants for you," He had no other choice except to choose the unicorn one. He wouldn't go topless around a girl's house. Or would he?

He looks at you, the scowl on his face grew, he corners you to a wall. Up close, when his features are more noticeable, he's extremely . . . handsome. Your cheeks burned as your heart beats faster every second. His body was within a little distance from yours, making you froze.

"Don't try me you dumbass." his bitter voice send shivers down your spine. Your eyes drop as his shampoo enclosed the air your breathing.

" I'll just go topless then."