the only hope for me is you [gratsu, stingue, fraxus]

~from 'the only hope for me is you' universe

if we can't find where we belong
we'll have to make it on our own
face all the pain and take it on
because the only hope for me is you, alone
~the only hope for me is you . my chemical romance

crash & burn

Gray's chest tightened and he couldn't stop the heartbroken expression that stole across his face. The idea of Natsu sitting somewhere, alone and hurting and wanting to ask for help but being unable to...

"I'm so sorry," Gray murmured, leaning his head back on Natsu's leg again. "You know that I would have come, right?" Natsu looked uncertain, and Gray squeezed his hand. "I'll always come. Doesn't matter what happens, where you are, what you've done. I'll always come for you." He felt tears pricking his eyes again, and he wished that Lucy and Erza weren't here to see this.

"Really?" Natsu's voice was small and sad, but he looked at Gray and there was something hopeful in his eyes.

"Always."

let's hear it for the boy

"I really like you," Ryos said softly, and he could feel Sting smile against his lips. "I missed you so much."

"Same," Sting said, pulling Ryos closer. He was warm and safe, and Ryos wanted to stay here forever. Sting kissed Ryos' temple, then whispered, "and I really, really like you too." 

i'd rather be a riot than indifferent

"Say..." Freed glanced up at Laxus, frowning. "Say what?"

"That I love you. Completely and unconditionally." Laxus took Freed's hands in his and gazed at them seriously. "I promise to take care of you, and to support you while you take care of yourself." Freed's heart stuttered as they realized what Laxus was doing. "I promise to listen to you and respect who you are, even when you're not sure yourself."

"Laxus," Freed breathed, tears streaming down their face. "You..."

"I'll make you samosas whenever you want them," Laxus continued, "and never forget to order your Starbucks drinks with light ice." Freed giggled, burying their face in their hands. "I'll always let you eat the croutons from my salad, and I'll always let you be the big spoon."

"You are ridiculous," Freed said, laughing as tears streamed down their cheeks.

"And I'm madly in love with you," Laxus said, grinning. "I swear I'll be with you forever, or until you decide that's not what you want anymore."