nothing to lose [gratsu]

~from 'nothing to lose and a world to see'

Natsu's smiling at him, hair sticking out from under his toque, cheeks flushed pink from the cold. Gray's stomach flips, just like it did when he peeked over the edge of the Eiffel Tower. He can't tell if it's because Natsu's just as pretty as the view of Paris, or because Gray's just as terrified of heights as he is of what he's about to do.

Probably a bit of both.

"Merry Christmas," he says softly, then leans in and kisses Natsu.

Natsu immediately kisses back like he's been waiting for Gray to do this since they met. Maybe he has. Either way, he's soft and warm, and he quickly takes charge, pushing Gray gently back against the railing as he tips his head and runs his tongue over Gray's bottom lip.

Gray's skin sparks under Natsu's fingertips, cheeks flushing hot as Natsu's hands slide up his arms. They're both moving, surging against each other as tiny white flakes melt on their cheeks.

Gray slips his hands under Natsu's jacket, touching the small of Natsu's back and pulling him closer, shivering when Natsu's tongue slides tentatively against his, like a question.

Yes, Gray thinks, always yes. He feels light and a bit unreal, like he can't quite get enough air, but he really doesn't care because he's finally kissing Natsu, and it's exactly as good as he'd imagined.