Chapter 3: Everybody makes mistakes

Hiiiii

Guys I hope you had a great day today. Honestly by the time I upload this chapter there will be a lot of chaos in the United States, because of the presidential election. I hope this chapter cheers you up from all the crazyness out there!

PS. Remember, in assassination classroom blue team won😉💙
———————————————————————————
Previously on secret love story.....

I saw an arm towering over me grabbing the seaweed bag....

" You're hot. Daddy"
"Excuse me?"

FUCK. I didn't mean to say that out loud!!!

"I- uh um I meant thank you" of freaking course I would trip over my words, what I'm I an uwu girl?!

" No problem" he walks away

Wait hold up he looks kinda familiar......! Is that fucking ushiwaka?!?!

"Japan?!" I blurted out

"Huh? Did you need anything else from me" he turns back around to meet my gaze.

Oh god his voiceeee, it's so freaking deep. Okay I see you corpse husband 2.0. ( if you yk yk )

" I- uhhh... I attend Aoba Josei!!! Our schools rival team!" I quickly yelled out

He then turns fully towards me and start walking up to me.

" I assume you like volleyball? That's how you know about the rivalry between both of our schools?" He says as stands right in front of me

" Yes, in fact I I'm apart of the girls volleyball team!" Why I'm I even telling him this!!

" That's nice, do you know of a Toru Oikawa by any chance?" Of course he would ask that.

" I do, I'm best friends with him" well bestfriend is an understatement but I don't wanna reveal anything to him yet.

"Oh well, will you convince him to come to shiratorizawa?" He says as stoically as ever.

How does this man look so fine, with a near zero facial expression. His face is just perfect. His lips, his nose, his arms, his hands, his thighs, and his dic-

"Hello?" He waves his hand near my face pulling me out of a trance.

"I- uhh yeah I'll make sure to tell him that" I replied flustered.Hopefully he didn't notice me checking him out!!!!

I see him smirk a bit as his eyes wonder my body looking me up and down slowly.

" Well nice to meet you, maybe I'll see you around" he walks away before I could say anything. He stops midway as he looks behind his shoulder one last time, and with a tiny smirk he left.

Damn that was hot.

Ring ring ring!!!

I picked up my phone.

" Hello?"

" Hey, are you done with grocery shopping?"

" No, I'm still at the store"

"Good! Me and iwa-chan want to have a movie night! So can you buy snacks please?"

" yeah, I wanna watch with you guys"

" Of course, duhhh I was going to make you join us either way. Oh! By the way, did anybody try to mess with you?"

" heh, no"

"Rightttt, anyway I'll see you in about we are about to finish up. Byeeee"

I hung up the phone and walk towards the snack aisle, and picked up our favorite snacks. Then proceeded to check out and leave.