Chapter 6: Shits about to go down

Hey guys!!

Hope y'all had a good today!! If not hopefully this chapter cheers you up.

⚠️
Some cursing

Make sure to vote ❤️

Anyways hope y'all enjoy

———————————————————————————

He leaned in

"What are you guys doing in here?"

We both snap our heads towards the voice we heard. Yuna. Oh god how cliche.

"Practicing what does it look like" I say irritated I mean who wouldn't be?! A smocking hot hunk of a man was about to kiss me!!

"Not practicing" she stepped into the gym with her arms in her waist

"We are. We are just taking a break" he says after drinking some water

"Mind if I join?" She says with a smirk and takes off her jacket

"Yeah I do" I I'm not loosing to a knock of version of a Karen "so put your jacket back on" I snap at her.

I don't know what wrong with me. But I I'm beyond sick of her shit, and this is the first day of camp. Fuck.

"We are almost done anyway" ushijima adds

Well shetttt, you know I may or may not have thought I was getting pegged tonight, Guess not. Cockblocker.

"I-uh- w-well I'll see you tomorrow at practice then" she quickly grabs her jacket and ran out the gym door.

I couldn't help but let out a giggle.

"What?" Ushijima asks

"Nothing, let's continue?" I still had a few giggles left but we proceeded to keep practicing.

The night went on as we kept spiking, setting, and receiving each other's balls. It was an hour or so until we decided to call it a night.

"You know what I realized?" He suddenly asks, as we were about to head out

"What?"

"I don't even know your name. I heard your friends calling you Y/N but.." he says as he lets his sentence trail off

"Yeah, you're right. I'm Y/N" I playfully stick my hand out for a handshake.

"Is that your last name or first name?" Ushijima playfully smacks my hand away.

"First, I last name is hard to err uh pronounce" I gave him an tilted smile.

"Well then you can also call me by by first name. Wakatoshi" He returns a tiny smile.

"Well alright wakatoshi, I'll head back to the dormitory now. Goodnight" I waved at him as I started to head back.

"Wait"

I turned back around to him.

"Let me walk you back. It dangerous and dark outside" he offered

"Huh? Oh alright, okay." I was kinda shocked that he cared to be honest.

We both walk to the girls dormitory in comfortable silence.

"Here is fine" I suddenly say, as I stopped him a few feet from the dormitory.

He looks at me with a confused face.

"Well I don't want the girls thinking we did something uh l-like that, or had l-l-like a moment or something" I stuttered my whole way through that, rushing a bit at the end.

"But didn't we though?" Ushijima says with a strait face

"Huh? Wh-"

"Y/N you're back early" Ichika says interrupting my sentence.

"Not, true it's 10:35pm" I say

"I-ummm anyways thank you Wakatoshi for walking me back" I turned back to ushijima.

"No problem, goodnight" he says with a small wave and walking off the opposite direction.

My eyes followed him all the way until I couldn't see him anymore.

"Didn't I tell you to take your time!?" Ichika says as she wrapped her arms around my head, incasing me into a head lock.

We playfully wrestled for a bit, giggling while we are at it.

"Soooo your on first name bases now huh?"'she says as she lets go and drags me into the dorm.

"Well, he calls me Y/N so it's fair to call him by his name" I tried to hide my blush.

"Mmmmm, you aren't going to tell him. That you are an Oikawa?" She looks down and I'm pretty sure to noticed my blush but didn't want to further embarrass me. So she just left it.

"No! Of course not. They are rivals you know" I playfully hit her on the back of the head.

We both started wrestling and play fighting again.

"Oi, stop acting like wild dogs and get in here" Lia says from the doorway.

We both stopped, and laughed at each other's messy hair.

"Alright well, I'll keep you're secret safe for know" she winks and leaves to her own dorm.

" So how was it?" Lia ask me, right when I stepped in to the room.

And that's when I spilled all the tea and emotions I felt in the past 3 hours.

Time skip brought you by 🥰shittykawa🥰

The next day I was woken up by multiple nonfictions

The next day I was woken up by multiple nonfictions. I lazly held my phone up to my face, I squinted to adjust to the bright light. 20 miss calls and 50 texts?! From both Toru and Iwa-San. Figured. I checked the time and it was 5:00 in the morning, all the girls meet up for breakfast at 7:00. Mmmmm I might go on a run, just because up already up. I quickly but silently got up and got dressed, hastily heading outside.

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?" I had to call Toru back

"Didn't I tell you to text me last night?!!" Toru voiced boomed from the other side, instantly waking me up.

"Yeah well something eventful happened last night" I had connected the call to my AirPods as I started running in campus.

"Oh??? And what would that be?" Toru said in a very suspicious tone.

"Why are you up this early?" I tried to dodge the question

"Well iwa-Chan woke me up so he could make breakfast for us" Toru took the bait

"Finally you woke up early to eat breakfast" I halted my run to catch my breath

"Why are you breathing so hard?" Toru asked

"I'm in a ru-"

"Y/N"

———————————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Make sure to vote❤️

Author logging off
✌🏼❤️