OMG SHIP!!!!

(A few days passed after that piggy video.)

I got out of bed. I slip out of my red pajama' s and put on my basic outfit. Black shirt, and red jacket. I do my hair, then I go downstairs and head to the kitchen to make my coffee. I grab my mug, some instant coffee, a bit of sugar, and started to boil water. A open the packet and pour it into the mug, and a got a small spoonful of sugar and mixed it with the instant coffee. The water finished boiling, so I poured the water into the mug and started mixing. I  waited a few moments before I started to actually drink it so I don't burn my tongue off. I start to head to my room, until I overhear this conversation between Light and Charli!

Charli: AwWwWw, look who is taller than you!

Light: Charli! You are like .01 inches taller than me!

Charli: Sorry! Couldn't hear you up here!

Light: Oh shut up! We are both the shortest people in the squad!

Charli: You look cute when you are mad!

Light: Wha- Wha-

Charli: Maybe I should anger you more often!

Light: CHARLI!

Charli: OMG! You looks so cute!!!! You have such a soft voice!

Light: *Sighs* Well, thanks for calling me cute. You are pretty cute as well!

Charli: Thanks Tehe! 

(Charli and Light just gives each other a small peck on the lips)

Charli: Well, see you later, bye!

Light: Bye!

I just stand there with a weird shocked expression on my face. I legit almost spilled my coffee, like drop the whole mug. I rushed to my room and set the mug down. I squeal out loud out of excitement! Until I heard a knock on my door.

Charli: SHUT UP, JAXX!!!