"Clumsy"

Jaxx: No! Please! I don't wanna feel more pain! I felt enough!
Light: Maybe should've thought about that!!

(Let's just say stuff got really graphic! Ima time skip a few minutes, so you guys don't have to whiteness it!)

(I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I look like a huge mess! My eye is blacked, my nose has blood everywhere, and my teeth are on the edge of falling out! Light is really strong when he gets angry! I probably shouldn't have messed with him to begin with! Now I gotta deal with this mess!)

A Few Moments Later

(Welp, I got everything done! Sure, my eye has been blacked, but I look a lot better than I usually do! Note to self, never mess with Light, especially with Charli! I'm gonna go to my room, and maybe take like a 4 year nap. I still feel immense pain, but I just gotta deal with it!)

3 Hours Later

(I woke up from my nap. Everything just feels, off. Like something wasn't right. I rushed to the bathroom, and turns out, it was nothing! I was probably numb from all the pain. I go downstairs and see Light, Zach, and Drake just sitting there.)

Zach: Omg Jaxx, what happened to your eye?
Jaxx: Oh I just tripped!
Light: Oh you are so clumsy!

(I just stare at Light, like I was gonna kill him or something)

Drake: Bro, you need to pay more attention, and why didn't you yell out our names? We would've came to help you!
Jaxx: Oh I was just in so much PAIN I couldn't speak!
Light: Wow you're dumb!

(I just stare at Light again)

Zach: Anyways, we are about to record another video soon! Get ready to record!
Jaxx: Okay then...