11. ─ akiteru ☁️

eleven

══════════♡══════════

YOU MAKE MY HEART SUCK LESS

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓

» [ TOUCH ] «
0:00 ────── 0:00
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

IT WAS THE NEXT MORNING

IT WAS THE NEXT MORNING. You fluttered your eyes open as the beams of sun from the window was shining all of your face, a smile curled up on your lips imagining the good night sleep you've had this night.

You sat up and stretched, looking around trying find the blonde boy. You stood up and stood over the window. You looked down and there you see Tsukishima playing volleyball by himself.

You softly beamed and yawned, "Kei!"

He looked at you and gave you a neutral look before minding his own business once again.
You rolled your eyes and decided to mind your own business aswell.

It was a while before you felt the excruciating pain on your neck. Then you remembered you forgot to take off your choker last night. You sighed because of your stupidity and took it off. You looked at the mirror and cringed because your neck looks like a crumpled piece of skin.

"Ew." You mumbled to yourself.

It looks like I need to stop wearing these for a while.

You went outside his room with the bag that you brought with your stuff in it, and there you saw Akiteru came out of his own bedroom.