Droopy eyes

I'm alive do do do do!

Days will  pass and turn into years, but I will always remember you with silent tears.~

°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°

The ride back was okay, he didn't kill me with his swan dives and that stuff.I'm alive and well.

"Do you like flying?"

A simple nod was given to him, your smile showing just a little.

Starscream walks into a random room inside the ship "Good to know, now stay here and don't.go.anywhere..." before he could leave you there, confuse but oddly fearful, giving you one last glance "...you got that fleshy?"

Oh my god.....Starscream your yandere side is showing.Put it in the closet would you?

Once he left your sitting in what looks to be a giant cage of sorts.The room was like Knockouts but more....techy and gloomy.Sitting there for a while longer you final decide to get up and look around the place.Touching the cool metal wall you managed to walk around a little, but was still on the cage.

Looking down you seem to be up about 50 or so feet from the ground...jumping off would be a death wish.

Sitting down again, once knowing your actually stuck there, you pull out a cranola bar from your bag.Chewing it in a bored slow manner.Starscream could have at least left you back with your two known soulmates then god knows where you are-.

A yelp came from you, dropping your granola bar in the process, as some tentacle thing wrapped around you tightly to just pick you up into the air.Oh no, are you going to die by tenticals hentia??

The answer was no cause your now face to fac-..screen with a black and slenderman like purple robot which just gives you a single emoji, yes this '🤨' emoji, just starring at you.

How many robots were on this ship and how did you not hear this big boi coming your way?

Taking a little bit you dumbly wave at him, like a idiot would, not expecting to be put on its shoulder after.

Sooo....this one is friendly?...please be friendly..

The two of you walk to a computer of sorts before it was ruined by weird symbols and jazz, no english in sight. Not really understanding it the big robot soon pull out some cameras footage and points at you with each your three known soulmates, even when Starscream left you here. It did not make sense until this robot took off his screen like mask to show you the exact mark on your face...a cat.

Blushing, that was all you could feel at the moment before hiding it in your hoodie, god why like this-?

Tapping was heard before he pokes you, softly, to look and find a message saying 'I HEARD ABOUT YOUR TALKING ISSUE, MY NAME IS SOUNDWAVE.I AM ONE OF YOUR SOULMATES.'

Gulping you nod, relaxing a little to the new stated information.

Soundwave puts his mask back on, soon typing again 'I DO NOT KNOW SIGN LANGUAGE BUT SINCE YOUR HERE WOULD YOU MIND WATCHING ME WORK?'

You really can't go anywhere so you nod, fine with what you have at the moment.

°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°

Droopy eyes...

Soundwave has been working for hours on end, typing and roaming the room, task by every single task in slow motion.He was so stuck in it that he never realized, in human time, it was about 11 AM at nighttime.Bed time for humans like you.

Your hoodie was very large and was easily used as a blanket but sitting up with a moving robot shoulder could not be safe for you, yet here you were, tired and drained out.

The clicking sounds of buttons being pushed has stopped as small snores echo softly throughout the room, him soon finding it was from you. Soundwave then stops for today and decides maybe he could let you sleep in his birthroom for this night, knowing that each one of the guys would like to cuddle and sleep with you now if possible.Being him it was quick and easy to make it to his room, shutting the door, then gently got to bed holding you on his chassis, above his spark.

He tilts his head after you grab his digit before snuggling into his servo then the warmth from his chassis.

Were you not comfortable?

Soundwave scoots over some but yet had a nice spot to relax himself he goes into his holoform self, take you from his servos, before cuddling you close like 'couples' would. It seemed to work since it made you cling onto him, smiling and relaxing more in your sleep.

Laying down Soundwave could NOT control the crimson blush on his face, not understanding the meaning so well, but yet close his eyes.Sleeping with you in his arms..