Mr. Right

"I need it asap, Luis

"I need it asap, Luis." I shouted to my assistant/best friend.

"Tell the PR department to make an advertisement ASAP that we are in need of best cook. Arrange a panel interview at one of our hotel or better yet here at the main branch so I can supervise the screening or interviews of the applicant" I instruct in an unhappy manner.

"You will interview them personally?"

Luis asked horrified of the thought, thinking applicants may not come if I will interview them myself, perks of having a bad reputation as a boss but that makes me as successful youngest business man in the field, my ruthlessness as boss.

"Not necessarily, I can listen to them while I work on my emails that need immediate response" I say without looking away from the computer, tapping away on the keyboard, and taking occasional look at the documents laid at my table.

"I want my new chefs to be excellent so my presence there will just put that emphasis to both interviewer and interviewee, I wont take just a so-so" waving my hand to dismiss him and do what I order him to do.

"Yes! Mr. Perfect, I mean Right, Mr. Right" Luis answered in a playful tone or is it mocking tone but I don't care and I did not reply either, dismissing him and not in the mood to play, so he turn around and leave my office.

I don't want to pick at him for I know that would be a disadvantage to my side given the load of works I just unleash to him. And I also have to finish the current document I'm working before the meeting with all my managers.

"Fuck" I exclaim.

When I look up to the clock I see that it's almost 10pm, time flies so fast while I'm lost in my work I did not notice it until my stomach growls from emptiness, I haven't taken my lunch coz I got skype meeting with my managers from multiple branches of hotel and restaurants. I begin to put documents on my briefcase to finish it after a much needed super late meal, standing up I shut down the PC before making my way to the door.