after it happen again

I get in the bathroom, run the water to fill the tub, then turn back around and grab a towel and sling it at my shoulder before reaching for a wash clothe and put it under the tap

Walking back out in long urgent stride, I’m again facing the girl that haunts my nights for the last four years in seconds, she's still leaning or slumped at the door breathing still heavy head facing the floor.

Her breath hitched as the wet clothe touch her skin. Wiping her inner thigh up to her intimate parts removing our mixed juice that flowed out from her.

After cleaning her up, I scoop her in my arms and carry her bridal style to the bathroom, she again steeled in my arms and avert her face from mine.

I deposited her in the bath, place the towel at the side within my reach and goes to turn off the tap before following her in, settling my self at her back then pulling her small frame to lean her back at my front, we both release a sigh.

Putting all her hair at one side, I settle my head at the crook of her bare neck and run my nose in it, filling my lungs of her scent.

"Baby, I miss you." I repeat what I said earlier, my hold in her waist is getting tighter.

My heart constrict as she continue her silence. When I receive no response from her, it did not come to my senses that my tears are freed from its duct until my breathing becomes labored.

------------------------------------

Lynn's POV

It all happened in a blur, from the moment our eyes meet, him hugging me tight at the hallway, dragging me to the elevator, him pushing my back to the door, his heated kiss full of longing for past years, him fucking me against the door, cleaning our juices, to carrying, depositing me at the bath and following after me, settling at my back.

His weeping at the crook of my neck brings me out from my fantasy state.

"Baby, I miss you." he whispers repeatedly while still assaulting my neck in small kisses while sobbing.

"Hhmm." I answer him with a moan

My confusion to his reaction peek at it's highest. This is not the reaction of our first meeting that I expected after years. Not acknowledging my existence, mocking me, or lashing at me should be it, not these.

Him crying at my shoulder, repeatedly saying those words make me doubt my actions from way back then, did I make the wrong decision of disappearing, the question rings in my head.

"Please say something." He choked. "Anything at all just please don’t ignore me." He plead.

I just shake my head to loosen a little of my confusion if that is even possible in my situation.

"Don't" The word slip lowly from me. "No." I say again, thinking he did not hear me at first.

And with that I’m abruptly turned around in his lap, making me straddle him. Coming face to face with him in such close proximity, his tears stricken face, sorrowful eyes and quivering lip in thin line, zoomed in.

His appearance bring tears in my own eyes and soon my face are also stained with tears. I snake my hand in his neck pulling my self to him, his strong arms circling my small waist, we both sob in each others shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I don't have the confidence to hear you say it in my face." I say silently in his neck referring to the reason why I left.

With that being said, I’m being pulled away from his body.

"What?" His inquiry comes in harsh, eyes like a laser blazing in mine, looking deep within my soul.
"What does that mean? You better explain this instant, why your disappearance have to do with what I will say. Enlighten me." he continue, never letting go his tight hold in my both arms.

When I make no reply to his query, he squeeze my arm harder, which I give him a small squeak for a reply.

His gaze scrutinizing me in an intimidating manner, I can't meet his eyes, so I avert my focus to his toned chest. My attention is brought back to him by raising my chin with his knuckles.

"Please don't break me again" I finally said.

"WHAT?" His shocked reply.

********************
A/N

Hi! Please vote, comment, and share this book. That would help me improve my writing and will encourage me to write an update soon.

This is my first try to write a book so please bear with me. Please share it also to your friends and don't forget to click follow for my future books.

Thank you.😘

💌 Author: dhenz4dhabz8 💌